Undertale Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello can you please make a room changer?

I can use the mods, they just dont do anything

The Undertale cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Could you add item adder/changer cheats?

could you make it where it works in omega flowey fight

1 Like

make it work for the omega flowey boss please!!

1 Like

it work all up till the omega flowey boss fight

1 Like

As it turned out, it works very well on my GOG-version too. You just need to set game folder for Undertale.

Whenever I launch undertale inside infinity every monster can be speared and has a yellow name

Huh?

do i have to upgrade to pro just to use a cheat?

You do not. Pro allows you to use the WeMod remote on your phone and the interactive controls, It also grants you Wepoints every month to vote on games and updates with.

Can you please make the Infinite health hack work for Omega flowey?

can you add a way to teleport to different rooms, it would be SUPER helpful?

Due to the age of the game, no new cheats will be added most likely. It can still be updated though if/when it needs to be by voting for update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

sad :frowning:

well if there arent going to be new undertale trainers then could you atleast make deltarune
please???

Please update unlimited health to work with omega Flowey. The trainer works fine but that final boss fight is literally killing me.

I doubt that. :stuck_out_tongue:

If a game’s trainer can be updated, you’ll need to vote for updates using the WeMod desktop app. However, bear in mind that the game was released in 2015, which is now 5 years ago. The majority of the playerbase for this game has moved on, so it’ll take a while to get enough votes for an update.

https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The Undertale cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!