Unity of Command II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unity of Command II
This is the official discussion topic of the Unity of Command II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Prestige
2. Unlimited Air Strikes

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/08/2020
    Started development

• 02/08/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 08/15/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/02/2021

• 07/19/2022

• 05/22/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Unity of Command II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Just a heads up tot hose who use the trainer for Unity of Command 2, the unlimited airstrikes also gives the AI unlimited airstrikes. Just make sure to turn it off before thier turns start.

1 Like

Hye guys sorry to say. trainer does not seem to work. when i switch one item on. it switched immediately off. that is for both the airstrike and the prestige cheat. i know this is a minor game. but can this be updated?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game was updated on the 7th May (link).
Therefore the trainer will also need an update.

You will need to request an update via your WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

The Unity of Command II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

game saves but when i open the saved game it crashes

Hello @tompappas. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that.

There’s a chance that your save has gotten corrupt. WeMod wouldn’t cause save file issues because WeMod doesn’t actually touch any game files or save files in any way at all (it just injects values into your PC’s RAM).

Try verifying the integrity of the game files via the Steam launcher. This helps to fix any corrupt, missing or damaged files in the game.

In case the issue is caused by limited RAM available on your machine, try launching the game first. Load your save. Pause. Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play. :slight_smile:

Thank you Ravenfyre for responding but I’m computer dumb and I don’t know what to do to check the integrity of my files could you maybe help please

In steam right-click the game, go to properties, then local files, and click verify integrity of game files.

You people are awesome thank you I’ll try that

im sorry i tryed all that like you said and it still wont save correctly i dont think its the steam game because when i run the steam game it works but when i try the wemod game it screws up

the game gives a text before it fails that says,cx_Freeze:Python error in main script

Are you attempting to activate the cheats before or after the game save is loaded? I just tried the trainer and it loaded fine for me without any crashes. You can try starting the game through steam, loading your save, then alt-tab, and click play in WeMod.

i’m shuting off and on again the cheat because i dont want the computer using them so maybe thats screwing the game up?

ill try that thank you

still not bringing up saved games and running them for unity of command 2 it also says in the error Traceback(most recent call last):

It doesn’t bring up your saved games even when launching it directly through steam?

it brings up the saved game but if you wait 5 seconds it showes that freeze python thing and it closes the game

if you run the game without wemod its fine its just when you use wemod does it screw up