Unity of Command II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ive got unity of command 2 to work you just have to turn the cheats off before ending your turn

ive tried that and i still get it crashing in later turns when im using the prestige cheat, usually on the strategic screen.

1. Unlimited prestige crashes the game immediately.
  2. Unlimited air attack is even worse - The AI gets it too!

This trainer is not working as of right now.

i found that if you go through the screen where you buy your cards from i think its conference screen if you go through this screen with the cheats off then out the cheats on after that it works ok

sorry turn the cheats on after that screen and it works

Game crashes with the new DLC campaigns sadly. No work around i think

need an update. Everything doesn’t work right now @MrAntiFun

The Unity of Command II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

unlimited prestige crashes the game immediately. using it on the battle map screen. also in the campagin screen.
unlimited air attack works.

Nether one are working for me, no prestige and no unlimited air strikes.

1 Like

Cheats aren’t working with the latest update.

2 Likes

air strikes works for me,sometimes.,until it chrash,prestige also work sometimes before it chrash. in games saves dont work after chrash.

1 Like

Could it be possible to get an update for this trainer? Air Strikes work more often than not, but unlimited prestige crashes the game during conferences and only appears to work less than half of the times during in the battle maps.

1 Like

I hope we can enjoy this trainer updated soon. Praise the Omnissiah :slight_smile:

need update

@MrAntiFun still doesn’t work :frowning: Unlimited prestige It seems like unlimited prestige makes the prestige unlimited high. It seems like the game has a limited amount of prestige that the user can get. If it’s over that number, the game will crash, so the game will crash every time it is activated, and Air Strikes doesn’t work often; we need an update. Thanks!

@MrAntiFun is it possible to have an option voor a set amount of prestige instead of unlimited prestige?

@MrAntiFun Air Strikes only works in the first part it doesn’t work in the second part at all. if you played it to the second part of a battle it doesn’t work

修改器一不起作用 导致游戏关闭 请更新

修改器已不起作用 导致游戏关闭 请再次更新下