Unturned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, I’ve been trying the infinity trainer, for unturned, and I can’t seem to get cheats to load at all using the trainr to load the game. I disabled the silly security thing for it, and my antivirus is off. Is there something I’m doing wrong? I get the trouble loading cheats error on infinity and cannot use any of the cheats.

Are you trying the cheats in singleplayer?

Are you sure you turned off battleeye?

I turned off battle eye and used it in single player, yes, I forgot the name for when I referred to the ‘silly security thing’

Have you pressed the play button in Infinity and is there a check mark next to “play” ?

I am not able to check for the tick right now as I am not near the computer on use, but I did press play button in infinity, yet when unturned loaded it came up with the error for could not load cheats and redirects me to that little help tab which tries to help but none of them actually do. Thanks

Update on this:

No, there is no tick next to the play button and said error appears.
(Image below)

I have no idea then except batteleye isn’t disabled. There doesn’t seem to be any other reason why infinity can’t inject.

You need to launch the game yourself with battleye disabled for Infinity to inject, battleye blocks it otherwise.

I disabled battleeye as it is suggested to do :confused:

i keep getting that same popup and i just disable battle eye to fix it.

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Experience cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN request from an email: could you add unlimited ammo

1 Like

There is ammo in this game?

1 Like

Yeah there are guns. Different types of ammunition too. Ammo is loaded into a magazine and the magazine is loaded into a gun.

1 Like

Oh, thats how you load a firearm. Didnt know that. Ty

Hey STN, you should add an unlimited ammo cheat on Unturned!

1 Like

@Maxi_Boi007 Noted

1 Like

Hey! Sorry STN but i’m a bit lost xD how can i lunch the game without BattlEye through Infinity? Cause on steam i can do right click and “Play without BattlEye anti-cheat” but on Infinity i can’t cause i don’t have any options like that. When i press play nothing happens only a circle that turns forever :C, please help.

Run game yourself then attach infinity yourself.