Unusual Platfforms

Hi, I’m a gamer, but I don’t like hardcore games, and sometimes I just want to mess around with trainers and cheats. However, I buy some games in unconventional platforms, for example, the one I’m having a problem with right now, GTA V. I bought the game directly through Rockstar, not Steam, so cheats for Steam don’t work properly. I guess there’s nothing to do with it, but I wanted to see how do you suggest I fix this. Could I request a trainer for Rockstar version (with corresponding tokens)? Any way I can create my own trainer (not expert, but know a bit of programming)? Any other ideas?

Trainers are normally made for Steam, UPlay, Origin, and more recently, Epic. Occasionally, trainers will work cross-platform, but that usually requires that you add a custom install of the game in WeMod using the game’s .exe and not all the cheats are guaranteed to work.

Short answer to your question: requesting support for different platforms and voting for them are the surest way to get them added to WeMod.

I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction :slight_smile:.