[Updated again!]Unturned Server Creator

I got really bored and decided to whip this up, its nothing crazy but you can create, launch, and shut down your own unturned server with it and that seems to be rather difficult for a lot of people haha.

Anything goes wrong or any suggestions feel free to message me! I plan on adding the ability to install rocket at a later point if I get bored enough.

Screenshot:

Virus Scan

Download

edit: Added the option to install rocket and tweaked a few things with the help of a buddy pointing out a few flaws

edit2: Updated app to recognize release build of rocket instead of beta.

edit3: They changed up the api a bit, should be working now.

edit4: Fixed a few rocket/steamcmd related install/update bugs. Added a check to insure smooth installation of game updates.

I know that you said that you whipped this up quickly on account of boredom but I can get this to throw lots of exceptions by entering nonsense into some of the fields. I suppose it doesn’t really matter because, why would someone enter nonsense?

Good program though, it definitely works for me (when used correctly).

Made the combo boxes read only so that should fix the exception issues, thanks.

Updated with the ability to install another copy of the game using steamcmd so you have the ability to install rocket!

It wont let me edit the original post but it seems as if they have changed their api yet again, i have adjusted accordingly.

Download

@crook47

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException and a bunch of other stuff is what I get when I try to run it. :confused:

Okay, so, I REALLY was eager to try this, because it’s not every day that I stumble across something like this, but like everything else, it fails. It’s probably my computer’s fault, but I guess I just wanted to say this. Nice concept, but it didn’t work for me. Here’s a few questions:

Question 1:
It pulls it up on winrar. Should it be doing that? or do I need to download a certain program?

Question 2:
Do you know what the F*** this means?!:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at unturnedServer.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1648.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

unturnedServer
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Jace/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa0.151/Unturned%20Server%20Manager.exe

System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System
Win32 Version: 4.6.1647.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1647.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 7.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Jace/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa0.151/Unturned%20Server%20Manager.exe

Microsoft.CSharp
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Wait!!! Nevermind! I saw your third post and… it has the FIXED version!!! :smiley: Thank you so much! this is what I’ve been searching for

What you really should do though is make it automatically portforward. that would make this actually worth making.

This thread is 1 year old. I don’t think it actually is being updated anymore.

Why is the link for this Server Creator Deleted? i would enjoy to use this software but i cant download without a link

From FROSTY

Because it’s old. Don’t bump old threads please.

@Chris @STN close?