V Rising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited blood, health, quality and physical str cheats doesn’t work.

All 3 cheats are working, the trainer was tested after the update a couple of hours ago.

Idk man
this 3 works fine, others don’t.

1 Like

It’s understandable that our mod gods cant continue update the modes in this game as the game has multible updates everyday. It will save a lot of “complain” if you guys could put a message up in info about that situasion. I appreciate for what you guys are doing, much love <3

I dont understand thus: “You must first startup a locally hosted game and once game world has loaded press Play on the Trainer”
I do exactly that but he can’t find the running game. it loads and loads and then error message. i try it on a local hosted game/server

It cannot be on a dedicated local server. You must select solo when creating your game.

Ok for whatever reason the Unlimited Health mod makes it so all NPCs are hitting for 6k-12k damage and initial hits from the sun hit for 6,000 damage as well and scale +6,000 damage each continuous hit. I’m not sure why enabling Unlimited Health is adjusting enemy damage numbers so aggressively but I would say it should probably be looked at as it certainly seems like a bug for a mob to go from have a basic attack hit for 4 damage to hitting for 6,000 damage.

I’ve tried a “private game” and locally hosted, but the cheats aren’t working no matter what game type I create :confused: Is anyone else having issues getting these to work?

You can set your server and private game setting to free-build and basically god mode under server settings. You can literally mod every aspect of the game from withing the game on the server settings.

Just FYI, the Super Physical Power part of the mod doesn’t work with Warrior blood type, likely due to the physical changes.

Also would love a run speed cheat.

PROBLEM:
UNLIMITED HEALTH mod
issue: permanently gives the “In Combat” debuff, making some gameplay and skills usage (bat form, etc) impossible.

3 Likes

I can not get this to work for the life of me as well. It’s a “private game” I even made a new one to make sure “solo game” is checked. Nothing, still does not work.
Was loaded in and running around then hit play.
No cheats work.

So it’s not just you.

1 Like

yea same issue here

do these work on dedicated private server

it would be nice if we could get free Craft/Instant Craft

1 Like

I followed the directions and it seemed to work for taking no damage. My blood never changed. I entered a graveyard in the west woods and I think it was a boss… I did not last long enough to find out. I was
killed.

So much for unlimited health!

A good cheat would be one that keeps blood at max

Unlimited Blood keeps it full.

when i click play it thinks i dont have the game running… cant find a fix

Please make sure you’ve followed the instructions in the info section.