V Rising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is up to date.

no it is not. me and my friend tried on different pc. We see ā€œThe game must be launched outside of WeMod before pressing playā€ error when we press play button. ā€œLaunch outside WeModā€ text on the button.

1 Like

That does not mean it is outdated. The trainer has been tested after every update.

the trainer doesnt workā€¦it just tells me to launch the game over and over again.

Some people have reported this is a bug for the game in general, but I admit Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m having the same issue right now and Iā€™m concerned itā€™s preventing me from using the Bat Form ability.

Are you following the start-up instructions? Start the game application, open a single player world, and then activate the trainer.

Hi! I just did some trial and error and it appears to be the unlimited health cheat that is the issue. I can start my solo PVE game, turn on WeMod, turn on all other cheats (either individually or together) and I donā€™t have any issues with the combat glitch. The second I turn on the unlimited health cheat, the permanent or near permanent state of combat starts

I see thatā€™s unfortunate. Thank you for experimenting and finding that out, itā€™s really informative. Reinitiating the transformation when it fails has proven to still let me access the Bat Form. So at least if thereā€™s no way around the constant combat state we can just gamble on a Bat success.

Hi MrAntiFun Could You Please Add These Cheats to V Rising Thank You.

Easy Craft

Free Build

Free Craft Inventory Items

Instant Ability / Skill Cooldown

Save Location

Teleport

Undo Teleport

Set Time of Day

Set Time of Night

Freeze / Stop Time

Having a recent issue with the ā€œSuper Physical Powerā€ cheat. I can only activate it once per game world, not per play session but the entire game world, and then it stops working once/if I deactivate it.

will i get banned if i use this trainer in online lobby??

Yes You Will Only Use in Solo Mode

As much as I donā€™t like complaining Iā€™ve tried your trainer and did everything right, however it makes my anti virus activate.

For some reason when cheats are active it bugs out bat form to where i only get the animation for the form but the form doesnt trigger. can we please fix?

Ready for an update please homies

1 Like

Yeah would really love an update.
:smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed this will be updated

1 Like

Trainer need to be updated. In new version not working

1 Like

Is this trainer in the queue for a update?

2 Likes

Has it been updated yet ?