V Rising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi! Can I have some suggestions on creating new cheats?

• instant night cheat
  • 0 cooldown on spells / instant cooldown on spells
  • more movement speed for the player

Alright, these cheats already available in the Rulesets.

What I would love for you guys to add is:

• Set Movement Speed of the player

• Instant cooldown on the player’s abilities

• Instant rate for crafting, refining, converting, and the rest that has estimation time for stuff to finish

• Infinite amount of buffs. Such as the Soul Shards buff, Siege Golem Transformation, etc

• Teleportation without Gateways, either the cheat teleports the player on a mark destination in Map

If it’s gonna take some time to implement these, by all means, take your time!

And if its possible to allow these cheats to work on a private servers, that would be fantastic!

Love your work here! Thanks for making games less grindier :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes! +1
I agree with you

Update plis… trainer no 1 in universe

As a temporary work-around, V Rising has console commands to fast forward time and teleport. Obviously these will only work on private servers. Changing time of day only works in a foward direction (meaning you can only add time, never subtract)

https://www.ign.com/wikis/v-rising/Console_Commands_and_Cheat_Codes#List_of_All_Console_Commands_and_Cheats

Need an update. Can’t make it work.

Hi! Can I have some suggestions on creating new cheats?

instant night cheat
0 cooldown on spells / instant cooldown on spells
more movement speed for the player

您好,为什么我在单人游戏中开启作弊后,游戏服务器无法存档?

Look great, i would like to join for this.
But i see it as a missed one here.

And game is being updating, really work?

I don’t think any of your updates to this game are making it to the WeMod. It says the last update to it was 4 months ago.

The trainer is up to date. A game update does not mean the trainer needs to be updated.

With this game, it is not the case as 4 out of the 7 options do not work at all anymore. Those being Unlimited Health, Unlimited Blood, Max Blood Quality and Super Physical Power.

All 4 of those cheats still work and I’ll be happy to make a video showing them working.

I’ve also just tested these. All the cheats work perfectly for me. As with every other WeMod game… make sure you are playing SINGLE PLAYER ONLY. Please read the “Read before playing” information that clearly states “Only Solo Play” is checked.

The cheats have a bug where you are in a permanent state of combat

2 Likes

can we get some new cheats too? Like 0 cooldown on magic? Or more basic movement speed for the player? Lilke the cheat in Valheim what also gives more speed for the player

1 Like

Can we please get an update for the mods? This game updates every week or second week.

The trainer is up to date.

unlimited health and blood do not work for me, same as max blood quality.

I have setup as solo play only like it says to do only setting i changed from the default server settings was shorter day

outdated

1 Like