Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

needs updated. no longer works

2 Likes

Hi,

First, thank you for the work done on this trainer.

I want to report that actually, none of the options work for the game on Epic.

The first problem is about to find the correct executable, itā€™s clear that WeMod point to the wrong one. Like itā€™s possible to select a custom one, I have done this and itā€™s possible to launch the game or at least, launch the trainer when the game is launched.

But after that, using any of the features leads to no effect at all ingame.

Reset Hunger, Suspicion and Willpower donā€™t work at all. When used, the options donā€™t work and nothing is reset when the ingame values change.

I havenā€™t tried Super Movement Speed, donā€™t even understand why this option is usefull in this game.

For Unlimited Exp, it donā€™t work and the options is just activated that the trainer deactivate it instantly.

Can you take a look please? Thank you.

3 Likes

I dont think the wemod team are going to update this mod. A few of us have been begging for it for a bit now.

3 Likes

Any hope for an update on this mod ? Itā€™s been a while and it still doesnā€™t work. :expressionless:

Trainer needs an update, none of the options seem to work.

Would be nice if we could ā€œpromoteā€ update the same way we can do it for new games.

Any news?

Hm yeahā€¦ seems like no one bothered to fix this.
I donā€™t really like playing most of the ā€œhotā€ games everyone plays. I like less popular ones. Thatā€™s the second of those games for which the mods donā€™t work. Makes me reconsider my decision to pay for this.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work - doesnā€™t auto-detect (I have the Epic version).
Setting the custom path to the main .exe (in my case D:\Epic library\VampireMasqueradeSwansong\Swansong.exe) states that it has trouble finding the game, while it launches just fine but no cheats load.
Setting the custom path to D:\Epic library\VampireMasqueradeSwansong\Swansong-Win64-Shipping.exe gives the same result.
Adding both .exes to the custom path also gives the same result.
I wonder if it might be because for me, my Epic library is on the D:\ drive (which I had to do because my C:\ drive didnā€™t have enough space left for my games) or if perhaps the game has updated since the trainerā€™s last update and it broke whatever the trainer was meant to hook into, or maybe something else causes the failure, but Iā€™m reluctant to spend the next day or two uninstalling and re-installing my entire library with moving the Epic client onto the same D:\ drive just for testing things out.

1 Like

Do these work for the steam copy?

i own this game on steam and it doesnt pick it up either

does this work for the steam version?

Nope itā€™s only for the Epic Version and it doesnā€™t even work on Epic since it hasnā€™t been updated in a long while, sorry.

Any news of an update because not even cheat engine works on this game

Last update : 05/20/2022 No news since.
Sadly, the website let us vote for which new game get codes but not for which game
get an update. Appart from posting here (which havenā€™t had much effect) You can try to contact directly the one that made the cheats for this game but Iā€™m not sure itā€™ll help much. :x

What isnā€™t working? Iā€™ve personally tried the trainer and havenā€™t had any issues with it.

I havenā€™t played the game since february so Iā€™m not exactly sure what the issue was back then, I know that I was tracking the conversation hoping for some updates on the codes.
For Incredabun the issue is that they have the Steam version which is not yet supported.