Vampyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Firstly,
THANK YOU for taking the time to create this Trainer for the game!! Much appreciated…

Secondly,
As helpful as these “cheats” are. the issues I’m having is no matter when or where I activate them, I do NOT pass level 1, and therefor cannot use the infinite XP and boost up all my skills.

Prior to the trainer, I had made it half way through the game and got to level 20 and whatever skills I could,
Now as I’ve started a new game to accommodate the use of this trainer, I cannot pass level 1. upgrade my skills and progress the story!!!

Please delete your first post as this one is just a copy and paste.

There’s something wrong with the EXP cheat and STN will have a look into it as soon as he has time.
For now don’t use that cheat and instead just use the ingame xp glitch

My apologise, didn’t see his post till after I made a comment…

I’ve started an entire new game, will wait for an update…
Thank you for your response

I’m having a problem with the unlimited money for some reason it took 500- million

Some news since last time I posted: unlimited cash went a bit too far and turned to negative numbers, might want to give an option to just add some cash or lower the “infinite” amount to prevent from exceeding the counter. Also, the Level reset happened again even without having Infinity running with Vampyr, now I am stuck as lvl 1 Reid doing 1/20 of the basic enemy health per hit with my best weapons. Since the game has no manual save options ingame, looks like i just wasted solid 18h of time for a now corrupted save. I can try to finish the game as lvl 1, but the first fight that took me 3 minutes vs a single hunter suggests that it’s far too hard for my mental health right now. As a last word, because i dont think i will go back to Vampyr soon: Trainer is working nice, but be warned that as for now the unlimited xp and money cheats cause some problems, if you want to get either of those just use the ingame “P” xp cheat in bed and sell stuff to traders using infinite items cheat.

Damn, I simply will not start from the beginning again this sucks. I hope there is some way he can fix it as to where i can simply level up separate from the XP aspect, I put so much into this game emotionally paying attention and everything and to go through all those damned conversations again would be brutal. I don’t know what to do. Damn. :frowning:

By the way I appreciate the work you guys do for us gamers. This was just an unfortunate situation and ■■■■ didn’t work out the way we would have liked. If you have a solution @STN PLEASE help us out here.

1 Like

i have a reccomendation for another cheat you can add, easy crafting,

I as well have experienced an issue using the unlimited money cheat. i’m negative 1,694,967,726 and so now i can’t even buy anything from anyone. I turned the cheat off and watched the negative amount go down by a miniscule amount. I doubt i’ll ever be able to pay off this amount of money so i guess I just won’t buy anything in game ever again lol

think it might be wise to turn the money feature into an add 10k button and not an unlimited toggle, same with exp

If you have a hex editor you can find the value and fix it

I will push a fix for xp tonight. As for money, come on guys you were not supposed to keep it enabled. Once you get that massive amount of money, there’s really no point to keep it enabled.

The reason it went to negatives is cause the cheats “ADDS” to your current money instead of just overwriting it. I’ll push a fix for that too.

I put the folder or the icon, and I jump that the game is invalid.

Update infinity and select the game exe.

Thanks, I work.

The Vampyr cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

ty for the info

so the xp cheat is fixed but the save it ruined is done for… nice

Would you rather i not fixed the cheat?

i have uninstalled and reinstalled infinity yet none of my cheats work i just brought vampyr it starts the game no problem but then i get a pop up box saying having trouble finding or start game