Vampyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Run game yoursrelf then attach infinity. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

I have an issue Vampyr doesn’t even show in infinity, there is no update, and letting it open through the website brings infinity to an infinite loading screen. Any ideas what’s happening to make that happen?

…OK nevermind 8th restart of Infinity after reinstall worked. (My mind hurts???)

Ran into a new issue, with the items cheat. I bugged the night shift quest by having 999 fatigue treatments crafted and not being able to make another one to advance the quest. Everyone that needed the fatigue treatment already got it. Whoops.

there’s a limit on how many you can carry isn’t there?
So simply deactivating the cheat and using one won’t help?

I only craft them when I need them so I’m not sure.
But thanks for the information! STN should lower the amount it gives to 10? Or whatever the max you can carry is

Yeah, it caps at 999, and the only way to get rid of a treatment is to give it to an npc that needs it. Unfortunately I was a bit too thorough, completing everything possible before sleeping and moving on to chapter 2.

Oh people will need fatigue treatment again.
It’s not like they happen once and never again.

It’s random though so might take a few nights for people to need it

1 Like

Nice! I thought I had to redo 6 hours of game time. If that’s the case I’ll just sleep until people get sick again. Thanks!

No problem.
Be sure to treat everyone before you go to sleep though. If they are untreated for too long bad things happen :wink:

1 Like

Trainer already writes the max items you can carry for every item. It is 12 or 100 or 999 for some.

Hello :slight_smile: is there any possibility for a teleportation cheat please? like teleporting to a way-point on the map or something? Thank-you

need help !!! After i use unlimited health,even i don’t cheat again,my character only have 1 health,and i don’t know how to fix it

1 Like

I have a similar thing however even on 1hp with the cheat disabled i cannot die. So it is still working somehow

Same problem here after using unlimited Health once to beat boss it won’t deactivated. And also I can’t focus on enimies anymore.

Of course it does. You just have a lot of health.

Mines like this i have the new update and infinity isn’t updated to the recent steam version yet Vampyr

The game had an update yesterday or the day before. Until STN updates the trainer it will show that. You can still try using the newest version but it may not work.

All i have to do is add new version string.frank said he might make it automatic. It is a little confusing for people i guess because nobody even bothers trying the trainer.

An update might break the trainer or it won’t. Just because a game updated doesn’t mean trainer broke.

Got issue with health cheat. Accidently triggered it.
Now when I toggled it off, It says I have 0 health, bar flashes, but can’t gain any health.

I can’t target, nor use vampire vision with constantly keeping health cheat activated.

Your statement:
Of course it does. You just have a lot of health.

Does not seem to apply… as no one can even hit me.

For all those wondering use no aggrivated damage and it fixes it!