Vampyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you have a hex editor you can find the value and fix it

I will push a fix for xp tonight. As for money, come on guys you were not supposed to keep it enabled. Once you get that massive amount of money, there’s really no point to keep it enabled.

The reason it went to negatives is cause the cheats “ADDS” to your current money instead of just overwriting it. I’ll push a fix for that too.

I put the folder or the icon, and I jump that the game is invalid.

Update infinity and select the game exe.

Thanks, I work.

The Vampyr cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

ty for the info

so the xp cheat is fixed but the save it ruined is done for… nice

Would you rather i not fixed the cheat?

i have uninstalled and reinstalled infinity yet none of my cheats work i just brought vampyr it starts the game no problem but then i get a pop up box saying having trouble finding or start game

Run game yoursrelf then attach infinity. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

I have an issue Vampyr doesn’t even show in infinity, there is no update, and letting it open through the website brings infinity to an infinite loading screen. Any ideas what’s happening to make that happen?

…OK nevermind 8th restart of Infinity after reinstall worked. (My mind hurts???)

Ran into a new issue, with the items cheat. I bugged the night shift quest by having 999 fatigue treatments crafted and not being able to make another one to advance the quest. Everyone that needed the fatigue treatment already got it. Whoops.

there’s a limit on how many you can carry isn’t there?
So simply deactivating the cheat and using one won’t help?

I only craft them when I need them so I’m not sure.
But thanks for the information! STN should lower the amount it gives to 10? Or whatever the max you can carry is

Yeah, it caps at 999, and the only way to get rid of a treatment is to give it to an npc that needs it. Unfortunately I was a bit too thorough, completing everything possible before sleeping and moving on to chapter 2.

Oh people will need fatigue treatment again.
It’s not like they happen once and never again.

It’s random though so might take a few nights for people to need it

1 Like

Nice! I thought I had to redo 6 hours of game time. If that’s the case I’ll just sleep until people get sick again. Thanks!

No problem.
Be sure to treat everyone before you go to sleep though. If they are untreated for too long bad things happen :wink:

1 Like

Trainer already writes the max items you can carry for every item. It is 12 or 100 or 999 for some.