Voidtrain Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yea need some update to that amazing game.

The Voidtrain cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

what has been fixes in this mod?

Changes:

much appreciated for the trainer, can you update the steam version please

Itā€™s currently in the queue to be updated, as stated by the requires-update tag

The unlimited health option worked once for me yesterday just fine. I played for several hours with no issue, and no invulnerable enemies or anything. But after saving the game and closing it, the next time I opened it, trying to activate unlimited health just makes an error sound and immediately turns it off again. Even after starting a new game, deleting all save games, and reinstalling the game, it still does the same thing. Hit F1, it makes the activate sound, then immediately makes another error sound and turns it instantly back off again.

edit: checked in the log file, and it says this for every time I tried to activate it:

INFO [trainer] unlimited_health set to 1 by hotkey
DEBUG [trainer] unlimited_health set to 1 by client.
WARN [trainer] Failed to assemble.
DEBUG [trainer] unlimited_health set to 0 by trainer.
INFO [trainer] unlimited_health set to 0 by trainer

Changes:

I also have it on steam and ran into the same issue.

Changes:

The Unlimited Health and Unlimited Hunger does not work.

Changes:

Hi there, trying out the mods, I havenā€™t used every option yet, however it would seem that unlimited health, no hunger, set selected item, and no reload simply do not work. Specifically with set selected item, while the number does change, the game acts as if nothing has changed. For example: if you have 3 wood, and use the set selected item mod and change it to letā€™s say 15, while the inventory and everything else says 15, the game still registers you as only having 2.

I am replying to my own comment to address my mistake, after doing more testing, it would seem that all the mods work in singleplayer (I was using them in a lobby with a friend). I also have a theory that if you are the one to host the lobby, then the mods will work fine, however I havenā€™t gotten around to testing this.

The game will eventually freeze and crash if you use them in MP, Host or not.

WeMod is not for multiplayer.

Iā€™m aware. I was letting TheManOfCode know too. ^.^

Void train needs an infinite cheat for ammo

Fire, then use No Reload. Then try firing again. That works for me.

yes i have The Same Bug. so this is a 32Bit trainer ?