Wanna play games together?

Hello everyone, I play a large variety of games, and i’d love to find new ppl to play with. I mostly play on steam, but i also use origin and Uplay for games like crysis, far cry 3 and the division, among some.

Recently the games ive been playing the most are: The division, world of warcraft, runescape 3 and dying light, but just tell me what games you have, i have a bunch that i’d be into playing. gta V is also a good example. ^^ :stuck_out_tongue: reply to this message if ur interested in adding me on steam or something.

9 Likes

Update: Currently 152 games in my library, so lots of games i can play with others, i think most of em is multiplayers.

& thats only on steam, also got orion n uplay ^^

Do you have Borderlands 2 or any of the Borderlands games? If so wanna play with the trainer together? Might be fun.

1 Like

i have borderlands 2 and borderlands the pre-sequel :slight_smile: would be fun to play those, i havent completed any of them yet.

What’s your steam?

Steam name?

@Kalfax do ya have XBOX LIVE?

no, i dont have any consoles only pc.

@Kalfax
Oh OK maybe next time, I’ll keep I’ll touch tho cuz i’m getting a pc soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

cool :stuck_out_tongue: lemme know when.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:Savin up 4 1 wiv own money. Took me ages but nearly there!
I’m buying all the parts to build it my self!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

very nice :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll keep in touch, but I gotta go now see ya soon!
P.S is there any way to friend people on the wemod community? I’m new here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

not that i know of. but u can add ppl on steam once u get it up and running. be seeing you :slight_smile:

sunglasses:I got STEAM so ill add u but ill see u soon now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is your name the same on steam?

click on this and ull find me

Yeah
Just wanted to ask if you play CS:GO?