Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seconding BlackDeath4’s report - getting the same access violation

It doesn’t crash immediately, but it randomly just freezes up after a while and just crashes, giving the same error code.

Doesn’t seem to affect campaign of any sorts, but it happens 100% of the time w/ Skirmishes.
As long as you have even 1 cheat on it’ll crash at some point no matter what.

Hoping for a fix :frowning:

I was alerted that this specific trainer was installed with a trojan, i highly suggest staying away from this one in particular. Doesnt work that great anyways @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Steel_Raptor46 yeah i got the same allert

Dont worry it’s a false positive. We would for sure not upload a virus in our trainers we are a legit company that is clean of any virus. Some trainers get through AV and some get caught but can assure you its 100 % safe

1 Like

but can you do something about it? so its not comming out like a trojan?

No. This is down to your antivirus program. We only develop WeMod, we cannot make changes to third-party programs like your antivirus program.

Here is more information on why it happens and how to prevent it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

Personally, my AV seems fine with the trainer.

The bigger problem is that its crashing in Skirmishes, which really blows considering you can only replay so many times the campaign…@BlackDeath4’s report still stands

does this work in coop skirmishes? if your friend doesnt have the cheats installed? or is it something clientside and it wont end up working. i want to give a small spook to my friend lol. thanks if anyone answers!

~i dont even remember my name

WeMod does not condone cheating in online games, nor does it provide the tools to do so.

You need hacks to cheat online, not trainers. These are two completely different things.

• Attempting to use a trainer online will likely result in you being banned or shadow-banned from the game, even though it won’t work.
  • Game developers are successfully suing people who produce and use online hacks.

hmm alright thanks. i havent tested it myself to not take the risk. but thank you anyways!

1 Like

Hey there again. Im pretty sure this was already talked about before. But i’ve been experiencing Memory Access Violation error in skirmishes. It happens every match, i’ve tested it out myself. Hoping soon for a fix!

4 Likes

Not loading, says it cant download

Merged post:
Its fixed

does the cheat include virus?
win defender detect a trojan when i started it

if not, could you give me any info for the fix?

It keep crash after a while just like BlackDeath4 posted

I have same problem. Did you find solution?

Hi, the cheat doesn’t load. It says “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.”
It’s been a while that it’s like this.

Hello there again! The trainer says that it cannot be loaded; Your game version may not be compatible with the trainer. You can try activating it later in game.

Used to work fine 2 months ago lol… Anyone else with this issue?

It keep crashing after a while in skirmish like BlackDeath4 posted. Is anyone can fix it?

Also getting memory access violation error that crashes the game. Don’t know how to request an update in WeMod for a game that it says “up to date” on.
Generally happens after trying to place >16 PATRIOT’s or PIVADs on a skirmish, but regardless ends up killing the match within about 5 min of loading the map. Tested 1v1 and 1v7 skirmishes.
Tried uninstall, no antivirus, tried running both as administrator, tried different sequencing (game then WeMod & vice versa), all result in a memory access violation crash.
Extremely frustrating issue.

i have same problem… do you can fix this ?