App Horizon

Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Wargame: Red Dragon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Deployment Points
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Always Calm
5. Unlimited Reinforcements
6. Unlimited Base Resources
7. God Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/02/2019
    Started development

• 08/02/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i don’t know if its just me but when i’m in the middle of a skirmish the game crashes.

Does it occur on a certain action in game ? ,Any specific details you provide will help narrow down the cause of the issue .

2 Likes

it only seems to crash in bigger 4v4 games and i spam troops e.g. tanks and AA. i tried the campaign to see if i would have the same problem and it didn’t, so i assume its the game that cant handle loads of troops trying to get on the battle at the same time. The mod it self is amazing so i think if you are trying to have a 4v4 just take it easy on the troops.

1 Like

hi am having the same issue it comes up with a crash dump even if i choose unlimited ammo , is there any work around

You a legend. Anyway to be able to see opposing units?

I have issues where the game reports an “Access Violation” at times. Any way to fix that?