Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Question for anyone who may know, but i downloaded the trainer about 2 days ago, and whenever i launch the game and then turn on the trainer, i can only play one battle, maybe 2 with the trainer activated then it crashes while its loading the battle results. Any tips or ideas?

Also i havent tested if its a certain cheat or if its all of it. so that could also be a thing

can u pls do a trainer with this cheats for wargame red ragon/Add Political Points
Add Production Points
Damage System Off
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Fuel
Add Battle Timer
End Battle Timer
Unlimited Reinforcements
Reveal Units

3 Likes

HI Mr AntiFun,

The trainer cannot work anymore, I wish you can update it as soon as possible. Looking forward to it…Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello everyone and @Mikey_Dragon, welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Update requests posted on the forum do not count.
This link will explain how to correctly request an update to trainers: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

As it stands currently, only 36 of the 8,945 WeMod members who have this game have requested an update through the correct method, which is not enough to justify a priority update of this trainer.

Don’t forget, you have a referral link you can use to get more votes too, while being rewarded: How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support.
And we have a section of the community giving free games to help you pass the time while waiting: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community.

So, 104 members voted with 1037 points. Will this trainer have any priority now?

Welcome to the WeMod community @R1tsuTyan. :slight_smile:

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development to-do queue. So the more votes it has the quicker it’ll get done. There are just a few trainer update requests with more votes in the queue currently. You can see these by clicking the “Requests” tab in the WeMod desktop app and then selecting the “Updates” sub-header. Hopefully shouldn’t be too long now before a trainer developer can get around to it. :slight_smile:

Feel free to grab a free game while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

Glad to hear that. Thanks for your work n support

voted, hope we will get an update soon

It got removed from the update requests. Does that mean it’s being worked on?

Welcome to the community @AtomicTwig28. :slight_smile:

This will explain the reasons why a button to request an update is no longer visible: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

Hello, is there a timeline for the update? I not expecting tomorrow, I just want to know if I am waiting a couple of weeks or a couple of months. I tried to find a FAQ to explain the process but either I am just not phrasing it right or the search engine doesn’t like me lol

Welcome to the community @SolarBear910 and thank you for being Pro. :slight_smile:

We cannot give ETAs or status updates on trainers. Because there are far too many factors which affect it, such as:

• Other trainers that were in the to-do queue first.
  • Technical aspects of the game which will need to be worked around.
  • Availability of testers.
  • Sometimes developers like to release little unannounced hotfixes in the middle of a trainer being updated, meaning it has to be started all over again.
  • And so on.

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

The trainer cheats just turned off itself moments from the activation

Welcome to the community @Kentato. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version three days ago. It should be working fine as long as:

• Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to a different store or cracked.
  • You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button, under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer is selected).

Then:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.
1 Like

The trainer cheats just turned off itself moments from the activation

only F3 F4 F5 works,others will turned off itself moments from the activation

Cheat runs into crash always.

I can do whatever to help you guys fix this; (testing with and without DLC on)

• Scanned Wargames for file validation
  • Reinstalled Wemod
  • Reinstalled WarGames x2
    Ran both programs as administrator in hopes that would do something

Help us please

2 Likes

Seconding BlackDeath4’s report - getting the same access violation

It doesn’t crash immediately, but it randomly just freezes up after a while and just crashes, giving the same error code.

Doesn’t seem to affect campaign of any sorts, but it happens 100% of the time w/ Skirmishes.
As long as you have even 1 cheat on it’ll crash at some point no matter what.

Hoping for a fix :frowning:

I was alerted that this specific trainer was installed with a trojan, i highly suggest staying away from this one in particular. Doesnt work that great anyways @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Steel_Raptor46 yeah i got the same allert