Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I haven’t had any crashes whatsoever, got the game a couple of days ago and it’s running like a dream

The Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

any word on extra features, such as ship speed?

1 Like

Looking forward to a Set Archeotech command

1 Like

thank you

Can you add abtech points and fix the unlimited exp for the Techpreist and Dreadnought.
Every time i use the unlimited exp the game crashes on Techpreist and Dreadnought.

1 Like

Additional ones for ship speed and seed counts would be great.

Hello and thanks for the mod. It’s been working great so far, although after maybe 10 or so missions, the game started to crash at the end of levels, after the Victory message appears. So far auto-save has put me back on the last turn before, but I can only advance through before I turn on WeMod, and after it goes on, it’s a guaranteed crash after the next level, whether I closed WeMod or not. Not sure if it’s related to a DLC I’ve got activated or what, but if anyone has any advice for how to resolve this, please let me know. Thank you!

I’ve noticed with my game I can get so far with the cheats then it crashes at the end of the mission on the load screen but have also noticed it plays normal when I uninstall then reinstall the game then after a while we have a repeat of above and I do know there was a small update of the 15 of December that might not be accounted for or there’s something else going on in the back ground. Thanks

The unlimited ability point doesn’t work after update, any ETA on fix? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heads up, just got an update today/yesterday. 03/19/2023

Title: “I keep crashing game after i finished the battle”

I use mod before, nothing happend, everything is nice, but when i start the newgame with DLC and unlocked some new feature then I keep crashing game after i finished the battle. Please fix it =(

Im very glad if anyone can help me with this problem. I can share my screen for you if you need. Please contact discord “Elden#4274” if you can help me, i really love this game and i don’t wanna quit it yet. Thankyou very much!

Uh, what are you talking about?
It still says the latest update is Dec 9, 2022.

I had to DL an update that day, small but it messed with more flags.

Oh, I understand now.
Well, from what I can tell, the update made it so the unlimited ability points cheat no longer works. Everything else seems to still work.

Had the same thing and disabling “unlimited resilience” fixed it for me. I am not 100% sure but the Tech Marine or Dreadnought seems to be conflicting with the cheat.

Unlimited ability points is not working for now, but I found a solution.
use cheat engine, enter the ability menu, if you have 18 ability point in this character, enter 18 into CE, then press first scan, click any ability so your ability point shows 17/18, enter 17 in CE and click next scan, continue this process until there is only one address left in CE, then double click it to put it in the list, click the value and enter whatever points you want, save. And it is done. Better do it to a character with max level, otherwise when this character lvlup, there is a possibility that you will end up with a negative ability point.

Thank you. I’ve been wanting to play around with the ability points. Fun times ahead.

After a while, one of the missions will crash your game upon getting to a loading screen. Where you destroy the giant v’gina thing that has bells hanging from it’s roots and you have an extra ally? Yeah well one of those missions will crash upon using WEMOD.
Yeah yeah, they require an update.
I just think I should bring the issue to light as other missions didn’t do this, so until that’s fixed? I’m stuck in the mission forever.

2 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements