Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Move Points
3. Infinite Action Points
4. Attacks & Skills No Cooldown
5. Infinite Ammo/No Reload
6. Max Hit Chance
7. Max Dodge Chance
8. Max Critical Chance
9. Defense Multiplier
10. Edit Profit Factor
11. Edit Scrap
12. Infinite Exp
13. Exp Multiplier
14. Max Reputation
15. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
16. Damage Multiplier
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2023
    Started development

• 12/08/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 01/21/2024
    Edit Profit Factor cheat added
    Edit Scrap cheat added
    Infinite Exp cheat added
    Exp Multiplier cheat added
    Max Reputation cheat added

• 01/28/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
11 Likes

thanks so much but would you be able to add exp cheats or at least stat cheats and unlimited resources. just some ideas.

10 Likes

I wish we could give skillpoints…like strength and so on

11 Likes

I just want skill points, scrap and profit factor.

15 Likes

Mods I would like to see are; Unlimited skill points/XP, unlimited money, items don’t decrease. Thankyou

6 Likes

Really missing an exp/money/skill points modifier.

9 Likes

HEY thanks for developing this mods so fast! works fine for me but there is one thing i miss and whats realy realy importend. i mean these stupid profitcoins which u need in case u wanna respec ur skills. the sades idea they had was to do the respec mechanic more expensive each time! so yes , pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

one major MOD that would be very helpful is navigator insight as its needed to make pathways to other plaint locations. all so look like the one hit kill mod does not work in space combat as well as 100% hit mod

4 Likes

Agreed!

infinite move points, infinite action points, and infinite health are not working as of now other options are working though so i am requesting a update be made

4 Likes

Hi, Camera controls seem to crap out when using the trainer. Anyone else getting this?

1 Like

Same, thanks for this, we need however some rpg related cheats like exp/lvl cheat, char points, and something for economy as that can get a bit tedios and it’s needed for respec.

2 Likes

Infinite health doesn’t work for voidship combat would be great to have that added

3 Likes

I have not tried them as yet, but so far, only #8 (Max Critical Chance) doesn’t activate. I haven’t used the speed one, but everything else activated at least.

well thy updated the game so i hope there will be more mods added with this mod update

1 Like

This also has been working with the GOG version of the game after telling it where the game is installed.

is there anyway to add a cheat to edit the number of Navigator insights you have??

5 Likes

a mod for exp for the 3 paths dogmatic iconoclast Hereticus would be amazing as there leveling gives only 3 exp and is total bullshit

2 Likes

Check on the Rouge Trader Nexus. There should be a mod called the Toybox that can do that an whole lot more

2 Likes