Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @theGhostBinho. :slight_smile:

There would be no point. Third-party software used in the official realms need to be approved by the game’s developers before they can be selected by players to be used. If WeMod found a way to work around this not only would you be permanently banned from the game, but WeMod would probably also receive a legally binding cease and desist notice, which means the trainer gets taken down even for modded realms.

1 Like

Oh, i see. Ok.

The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Crashes game when it is started up

1 Like

Did you read the instruction on how to use it ? They are at top if you missed them
Or here.

They work as I was just using the trainer

I have the same problem(((

When I use wemod, I cannot receive tasks, achievements, and settlement rewards. And after logging in to the game again, all the game records disappeared and returned to the state before using wemod. Why is this?

All of your progress is saved onto the developer’s cloud servers.

Losing your progress is a common result of completing the prologue without being logged into your game account. Log back into your account before playing, so your progress can save to the game’s cloud servers.

If you are still having everything reset, this is also possibly a result of attempting to use cheats in multiplayer game modes. Trainers are for single player.

And also as the notes say disabling eac will close your game and not save or have any features

I can use the cheat in the game, but after opening the vermintide 2 all the progress vanishes (there is no crash or quitting the game by force).
I don’t understand if I am doing something wrong or is there a specific way to open the cheat (i followed all the things that you suggested at wemod)

i play vermintide a few hours and i close the game, next day when i open all the progress I made disappears.

i am hosting private game and playing by myself does it count as single player? or is there a way to select single player mod

No. Online is online. singleplayer only. Instructions are at top and right here

Hello. Can you update this mod?
I get the crash when game started =(
currently game ver: 4.2.1

1 Like

great cheats but doesent work completly with the new ver of game wish there was a way to request update

Changes:

is the game can save progress now with this update

Can be used, cannot get treasure chest and upgrade

2 Likes

I have tested all the ways to bypass the game but I can assure you that it is impossible to save anything after a game

Читы для Вархаммер еще актуальны? Можно играть, чтобы не выкидывало из игры?