Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so the game and the trainer are starting fine without any crashing, but as soon I enable 1 of the cheats, the game crashes immediately, which confuses me a lot. I followed the instructions to select DX11 and disable the EasyAntiCheat.

can u update, game dosent let me accese chest or crafting while using wemod, maybe just the way the game is and no fix idk

The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

儽像äøčƒ½ē”Ø耶?

so its been 3 years, you guys wanna bother at all updating this?
your fans would really appreciate it

What do you mean it has been 3 years? The trainer was updated a month ago.

1 Like

Modded realmā€¦ trainer is useless ? no ?

1 Like

is there a way with the cheats to keep having chest ?

1 Like

If this mod could be updated with the latest version of Warhammer Iā€™d much appreciate it. The mod does work, but all progression earned is automatically discarded and Iā€™m unsure why.

2 Likes

I hope you will update for us for some reason when i finish the progression is not save or canā€™t get xp (Playing on Official realm usually was save progression). Thank you for your hard working

2 Likes

Hey, checking in to see if this game will get an update at some point. Was great before but now its pretty useless without an update.

1 Like

Indeed updates of this would be much appreciated. Iā€™ve searched around for workarounds but to no avail. Playing solo and or offline with no progress being made does feel pointless.

I donā€™t know how the game handles stuff but maybe it automatically tosses you into the modded realm if it detects that EAC isnā€™t running. I donā€™t know. Since the config file for the launcher chances when the launcher start, it feels like a possibilityā€¦

But hey, I donā€™t know anything about the backend, so if I said something obvious or stupid: sry about that and donā€™t mind me. ^^Ā°

2 Likes

Hey!
I just wanted to say that an update would be great! The cheats work but you dont get any exp or loot after game :((((

1 Like

Hey!
I just wanted to say that an update would be great! The cheats work but you dont get any exp or loot after game :((((

1 Like

Update to solve issue of no progress after each match would be much appreciated if possible. Thanks in advance!!

3 Likes

+1, I totally agree with that. Btw, is it allowed to write comments from time to time with a request to update a game? should the request be written here or somewhere else?

1 Like

Not seeing a rule that we cant. The trainer was great and I would understand not updating for a game no longer being worked on but Vermintide 2 has a release schedule through next year and not even a full roster yet. An update would be very welcome to have this working as intended.

2 Likes

+1 Totally agreed with you

1 Like

Hey!

2 Likes

yeah game process dont save, update please

2 Likes