Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I would like to know if I have to have it on the modded game for it to work or if I can still play on the unmodded game but have to be in private or solo game.

Does not work at all Wemod doesn’t even load the game.

Still no exp? Cuz whats the point just killing rats and getting nothing

No exp no items nothing gets added when i use it i get so confused with this

It’s been stated numerous times before and I’ll say it one last time. Using this automatically puts you into the Modded Realm where you get no XP, loot, or anything. It’s not possible for WeMod to change this either.

Wemod has ways of getting around EAC with games like Back 4 Blood an GR: Breakpoint so why can’t we do that with Vermintide 2?

EAC is bypassed, and that automatically places you in a modded realm. There is nothing that can be done about that.

Oh… that makes sense.

thank you for explaining but it is still fun to use either way now i know

1 Like

Can we get exp pls,

1 Like

Please add a note to the wemod page saying that:

you launch into “modded realm”
Buying items or opening chests forces a crash
and possibly also:
you dont gain exp or loot in modded realms

1 Like

I agree. A note should be added since so many people keep saying the same thing even though a couple of us have already posted saying you don’t earn XP or loot.

games keeps crashing when i select dlc heros

Thanks a lot WeMod the trainer keeps deactivating when I go for unlimited health.

Small issue with the unlimited ammo cheat, when active it also make picked up barrels unlimited and this causes a glitch where you can never drop the barrel if you throw it while this is active. plus it’s not actually unlimited on barrels as you can only throw it about 20 times before you just sit there unable to do anything.

You are very welcome for the free trainers that other people charge money for. Perhaps you should make sure you aren’t launching it on an official server and make sure it’s being launched on a modded server. Also, remember that on a modded server, you don’t gain xp or loot.

Be thankful there is a trainer for this, usually on-line only games don’t get one.

2 Likes

Hovering over or clicking the little (!) next to the unlimited ammo cheat will tell you not to hold a barrel with the mod active.

Can you bypass this cheat make it run on official mod?

It’s not doable. Sorry

so i hear that this game can actually ban u so my question is can u use this trainer on the modded version and not get banned?