Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so what’s the point of that? :\

can you test something, I already deleted the game, so can you run a mission in the official realm custom private game, activate the cheats at the start but disable them before the mission end and check if you get xp or loot in the hub area

I’ll try later in the day, just downloaded the game again

this cheats are useless. you gain no xp nor loot.

1 Like

Currently, using the engine to launch and play prevent all progress and benefits to playing (xp, levels, loot, progression)

There is an upcoming content patch/update for the game (Nov 8)

Can we get a rework of this trainer at the patch? Maybe some additions (move speed, damage multi)?

2 Likes

An Update would be great! :muscle:

Would love to see this on the creation queue. :cupid:

1 Like

The trainer is up to date.

We’re telling you… it’s not. It’s not working properly. You can NOT make any progress in the game if you launch the game with WeMod (which is required to use the cheats)

1 Like

Uh, is there a way to have it so it doesn’t give infinite special skill for bots? It get’s really really spammy.

That isn’t a trainer issue that is due to the game’s anti-cheat. This trainer is for modded realms only.

when ever i use the mods or don’t at all the game just freezes at 99% xp on my heroes and i get nothin after completing a mission no loot nothin

nah theres no way you just gotta turn ulti skill off m8

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 free on steam til 2pm tomorrow.

For the new people commenting that they aren’t getting XP or loot it’s because using WeMod is the same as using any other mod you can download from Nexus or other source for this game. It basically puts you into the modded realm where achievements, loot, and XP are disabled.

Basically.

dev add anti cheat because someone cant keep their urge to use cheat in coop

1 Like

is useful, but without any reward
need to be updated , thx

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 was offered for free on Steam, which means an influx of a large number of users all of a sudden. Please update WeMod to show a note before running the cheat, clarifying to the user that they cannot use the cheat in the “Official Realm” and can only use it in the Modded Realm. This may be obvious to some but it won’t be that clear to everyone. Thank you.

3 Likes

no exp no box nothing at all ,just for fun ?

got the DLC for outcast engineer. game crashes whenever i tried to use outcast engineer even though i did not activate any cheat yet. i’ve tried both official realm & modded realm but same issue occurred.