WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Musou
3. Unlimited Gauge
4. Unlimited Battle Time
5. Unlimited Gems
6. Unlimited Crystals
7. Unlimited Tickets

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/17/2022
    Started development

• 07/17/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

@MrAntiFun thank you. Could you please add unlimited groth points, infinite weapon compatability, infinite officer bonds, infinite unity attack bar, and infinite weapon orbs/materials?

6 Likes

bruh how do you not have a cheat for growth points

3 Likes

i think we really need growth points and like god modes, etc. this mod actually doesn’t help that much at all. Btw, thanks for yr effort

6 Likes

Ain’t that a bit too much cheat? Better to add Unlimited Material instead? You can use Materials to make the orbs, :stuck_out_tongue: you don’t even need weapon compatibility if your weapon is already OP when you Fused some orbs lol!

would it be possible to get cheats similar to WO4 such as 1 hit kills, max hits, unlimited xp, etc?

4 Likes

Infinite Health for the allies would be nice so i dont have to protect them.

1 Like

i hope MrAntiFun will release more option, like super damage and run, plus infinite material and growth point.

i dont know when he gonna update it again since i know he’s busy, lets just hope

2 Likes

Thank you for the trainer.

For the next features, please add infinite Materials and Orbs, infinite Growth Points,
and Always Lv.1 Miasma.

The 3 options above are a very important options for progression in Story Mode and Gauntlet Mode.

2 Likes

Yeah I hope he listens

While this is a decent start, what baffles me is why Fling’s independent trainer is leagues better. He works with/for Wemod so why the discrepancy? It has everything everyone here wants and more.

1 Like

Reliable as ever!

Are the Unlimited Musuo and Unlimited Gauge working for other people? Those 2 are not working for me.

The HP one isn’t working for me, it works for like one character and that’s it, I can’t switch to different ones and it’s so frustrating!!!

@MrAntiFun

PLEASE ADD MORE CHEATS SIMILAR TO FLING’S :sob::sob::sob:

Update the list please!!!

why dont use Flingtrainer’s trainer i think it is better because have so much cheats