Was working fine but for some reason it uninstall itself and now i cant install it now

I have been using wemod for quiet some times, but 2 days back i was looking for witcher 2 trainer, i don’t know what i did for some reason it uninstall itself so when i try to reinstall now it doesn’t work anymore. Please help.

Dialog box appears as : Installation has failed

There was an error while installing the application. Check the setup log for more information.

WeMod can’t uninstall itself. It sounds like your antivirus deleted it and is blocking it from downloading files while installing or deleting them as it is installed. Disable your AV while you install WeMod then add an exception for it.

Its already in the exception list of AV. I tried solution from the google for a fix on

Installation has failed

There was an error while installing the application. Check the setup log for more information.

I think its not the AV problem.

That’s definitely an antivirus or firewall interference for sure. We’ve seen that error message a lot of times and, 98% of the time, it’s an antivirus or firewall.
1% of the time is because you’re using Windows 7 and have an outdated .NET Framework package. The other 1% of the time it’s because of PC issues like permission problems or corrupted registries.

See here for troubleshooting: I can’t Install WeMod

I just fixed it now. Cannot install the normal way though. Extract offline installer with 7zip and then paste in c drive and extract C:\WeMod-6.3.10\WeMod-6.3.10-full.nupkg then run wemod app from C:\WeMod-6.3.10\WeMod-6.3.10-full\lib\net45. Thank you for the speedy response.