Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Locate Where the Game is installed. Within Wemod next to the play Button, there will be an Arrow.
Click on Add Custom Installation and find the .exe for the game

Are you having the same trouble as the above post?
or are the cheats just not activating. When requesting help, Give us as much information as possible. This will make it faster and easier for us to find a solution.

Trainer does not work.Steam version. Ofc up to date.I have no issues like described here.It just won`t work…no hp , no money , nothing…

infinite money is not working. I ran a test and the cheat toggles itself off without input after 5 seconds and does not do anything ingame

The Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I am having issues with this, one thing is the encumberence isn’t working for me even though it is on, and I am to the point where the unlimited health was working perfectly so I got to a part in the game that I can’t now leave as it isn’t working and radiation kills me anytime I try to leave the area. also unlimited water and money keep turning themselves off

1 Like

Hello I have the directors cut version on steam. When I attempt to activate the trainer it alerts me that the trainer is for the 64bit version and not the 32bit version. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
FuManchu

Usually starting the game from steam first then altabbing out after game is running and press play in wemod after

Beat you !

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you for quick response

1 Like

Unsuccessfully I keep getting the same alert. Not to worry I will continue to persevere.

All good now. Take care.

hiya ^-^,
playing this game there are two cheats not currently working with the game… the unlimited water and the unlimited money cheats are down.

2 Likes

the unlimited skillpoint cheat is not working

1 Like

buy the game today and try the trainer and get the same massage (These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version) try the Alt+Tap and no work, massage keep pop i think the trainer need upgrade.

1 Like

The trainer doesn’t work. It works perfectly for all other games without any trouble . But this one doesn’t work. Keeps saying that there’s trouble finding the game. I haven’t had this issue with any other game

1 Like

well unlimited water and money no longer work this old game needs an update badly

2 Likes

Please update :cry: :pray:

2 Likes

Update please?

1 Like

Version 5.2.2.6805124 has issues with the trainer/mods when active and entering the combat enemies become invincible and player cant end the turns world map water command seems to work fine so please update is needed.

1 Like

Update:I tested again and it seems to work after all max hp works, unlimited ammo works, max water works, max moves work must move after shooting after the enemy then it is back to max including money, as for instant kill cant say and skill points well I used save editor for that

1 Like