Wasteland 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is stingerr working on an update for this? its not working at all…completely incompatible

4 Likes

Im guessing he is waiting for the votes to hit the next level? Ive put all mine in.

1 Like

The Wasteland 3 (PC) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Skill Points cheat added
  • Subtract Skill Points cheat added
  • Add Attribute Points cheat added
  • Subtract Attribute Points cheat added
  • Add Perk Points cheat added
  • Subtract Perk Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unusable. Slows down the game so much, that you have to wait minutes between every step of the fights.

This is not the case, there were some unforseen circumstances that could not be avoided which caused the delay :blush:

No worries. You are appreciated and I voted it up.

Just want to say thanks for the hard work, but with the new update it seems that the increase/decrease points options don’t work. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, but the original trainer worked fine (aside from the excessive left over points lol)

3 Likes

Does the “Add 50 Unit Action Points” work now?

I too am having the same issue.

the update to your trainer has made it incompatible according to the wemod program

this was what I saw 3 minutes ago

additional…I can confirm the cheats do not work at all

The last game update was August 27th the trainer was updated 22 hours ago should be working fine. Are you using the steam store version of the game ?

somehow liberty(boss) gain both hp and action point .

You do amazing work. Thank you so much. I note that the keypad 1 through 6 is used in game to move beween the characters in the party. The latest changes look awesome. Cant wait to try them once you get the bugs worked out. Thanks again.

I am using the steam version, yes

the steam version also says it was updated on the 2nd

You can hover your pointer over the key presses and change to whatever you want for the hotkey buttons !

1 Like

The add skill, attribute, and perk points don’t seem to work properly. Am I missing something?

The Wasteland 3 (PC) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have noticed it as well.

The stat-skill-perk increase and decrease do not seem to work

the earlier version those functions worked fine. now those functions are useless

Ok I got it now. Not sure if It was fixed or if I was just doing it wrong before. You go on to the page you are wanting to add points to (attributes, skills, perks) then hit the button a bunch of times (1 point per activation) then switch characters. When you go back to the character you were on when activating the cheat, you should have the points. Also it is best to change the hot keys as the numpad keys will change the selected character and mess it up. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Anybody have issues where the awareness is nullified? My weapon damage turn into base damage every area change, and can only be restored by unequip and equipping it again. I don’t know that it was caused by the trainer or not, but before the 12 one, I got no problem.

I think it is best to unequip everything before changing stats so you arent inadvertantly changing stats with equipment bonuses.