Wasteland 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Really liking this so far, although there’s a bit of a problem with it; namely the Infinite XP option.
If you use it, all of your characters get stuck on 999999 XP, and since the max lvl is 35, which is only about 132000 XP, using that cheat causes you to be constantly leveling up; as in, every dialogue choice, interaction or combat that makes you get at least 1 XP, causes all your chars to get the lvl up message, even though the levels don’t go above 35. This kind of thing sometimes has caused crashes for me. Also, since a lot of events in the game are triggered when you “Reach X level”, this can cause some serious overlapping.

A better way of doing that cheat would be with fixed amounts (Say, every time you activate it, you get 1000 XP) rather than the 999999 amounts. Just my 2 cents.

Also, I reckon it isn’t possible to REDUCE a skill/attribute you may have already invested points on, is there?

Apparently if i use the health or AP cheat the game crashes. does anybody else have that?

I just tested this and could not replicate the issue, if you forward me your save I can test that as well :slight_smile:

The Infinite money hotkey doesn’t work. Everything else works for me just fine. Any known issues with this? Also thank you for these bomb ass mods. You’re awesome!

Since yesterday update none of the trainer options seems to work anymore, could you update it please :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Requests posted on the forum are not counted.

Already done before posting but if the trainer is gonna be updated only if the request meter is fulfilled we’re never gonna have it :frowning:

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the queue. The bar does not need to be filled.

You also have a referral link in your WeMod desktop app’s dashboard that you can use to invite people from other communties to vote, while being rewarded for it.

Trainers are made or updated via a queue, depending on the number of votes it has. This queue tells us what the community wants done the most. Considering this trainer exists ahd has had three updates in the time of its existence here, it means people are voting enough for it. There are currently 16,054 WeMod members actively playing this game, some of who will vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Wasteland 3 (PC) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

ahhh, thats why it’s not workin for me… bummer

Cheats not working anymore!

He just updated this 4 days ago. Last game update was Oct. 8th , 9 days ago should be working fine.
Check in history under the play button you guys click the top newest trainer in the list
And also this is for the steam store version of the game

Thank you for all that you do. I really enjoy using WeMod!!

This works, but not for what I downloaded it for. Unlimited ammo only works if you have ammo to begin with, and I have 0/0 rockets. My character is stuck and I saved over my previous good save, so unless I get one rocket to blow-up the debris where the character is trapped by on all four sides, I cannot play further.

a few of the cheats are not working any more after all the updates steam has brought out for wasteland 3. the 50 unit action point cheat, the skills, attribute, and perk point cheats. As for the others im not sure. Could you pretty please update these cheats??

The Wasteland 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

1 Like

Is it possible to add a always hit chance like seen in Flings old trainer for wasteland 3

1 Like

My game is crashing after the cheats were enabled/activated. It’s something that I never experience with other trainers.

2 Likes

After the last update the game keeps crashing, please update. Thanks

1 Like

The Wasteland 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes: