Wasteland 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited XP gives a CTD when killing enemies.

2 Likes

I would really lika an add scrap feature, not an unlimited but like add 100 scrap at a time just so people can try out 100% of the crafting system. And i must say otherwise i really love this trainer, it has expanded my game experience so much.

3 Likes

Agreed, amazing trainer but if possible to add 100 scrap cheat would be nice

However-- unfortunately I am CTD’ing when trying to use unlimited XP cheat

1 Like

First game I’ve found that WeMod doesn’t actually work on. Just installed STEAM version of WL3 + DLC: none of the WeMod commands actually change any values, despite getting an audible ping when L-clicking or using F key. Hopefully WEMOD will soon support latest version of Wasteland 3.

1 Like

I know what you’re saying, but hear me out. When you add skill or perk points, it is adding them. I found I had to be in the skill or perk point menu, and then add them. It wont show, but if you leave the menu and then come back to it, you’ll find the points are there. The money and ammo cheats were also working. I only found attribute points and action points were not working. I did not try the unlimited xp or drain unit health commands, so no idea if they are working.

The Wasteland 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the xp cheat caues crashing still

How are the HP and AP buttons supposed to work? They don’t seem to do anything when I hit them at the beginning of a turn.

Also, the point add buttons often don’t work the first time I open the menu, but they usually work as advertised if I open the menu, play for a little while, then try again. Maybe something is not swapped in right away?

Oh, I see. there is no mouse cursor when playing with a controller, so these can’t work. I tried using the (rather buggy) “examine” feature as a substitute, but no joy.

I guess I need to use the mouse if I want to see the “hacker” ending :slight_smile:

Hi I wonder if you could add unlimited health because clicking every time on add 100 health is very annoying.

Yeah, only the Unlimited Money works for this trainer now. Desperately needs an update. Hope it happens soon! :slight_smile:

Changes:

Unlimited XP works, but for only one character at a time. Unlimited money works. Adding skill, attribute, or perk points does not work. Health and action points does not work.

The game updated, the points cheats doesn’t work anymore. Game crash after using it

Can also confirm as of 1.5.3 this doesn’t work and WILL lock up your game in the skills/inventory/ etc… screen after attempting it’s use. Please fix! :slight_smile:

Changes:

Changes:

The health points and action points don’t seem to be working.

1 Like

Not working for me either.