Wasteland Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this is a dead giveaway lol

A post was split to a new topic: Pro account issue

Hey MrAntiFun, if you ever have the time for it, please update the trainer. Unlimited durability doesn’t work for armor and it would be nice to have the ability to get unlimited energy and coins. No pressure :wink:

Hey Antifun.

Dude a fan. and have followed a couple of your cheats, from Cheat Tables to WeMod mods.

You are legit!

Thanks. Hope you can please add updates for Surival. As the 5 cheats at present need serious updates.

Health.
Energy.
Level.
Exp.
Talents.
Gold… an easier alternative to current.
Build all/free crafting… base building takes forever to have stacks and stacks of items to build a base.

Turns out it’s not only armor that doesn’t have unlimited durability. It’s multiple other items, for example the machette. No idea why, but all weapons in my inventory are unbreakable, just not this one.

here is a tip i fine to make sure durability work: go to you workbench with any gun and try to reload if stay at 50 that mean cheat is working if go up that mean cheat no work in this case only close the game and open again, try the same to reload again into the cheat work
hope this help

please add free chests
i would love it

Energy is sever sided

Firstly I’d like to say that the cheats work wonderfully, amazing job. But i have noticed an issue, when using the unlimited items cheat it affects the weapons as well but you only see it when you move said item into a container and it fills the whole thing. while not exactly a bad thing it can cause problems with storage. if that could be tweak that would be much appreciated.

Wonderful job on the cheats, they work very nicely. However what could be better is a cheat for energy. Other than that I don’t have any concerns.

First off maybe an update? add stamina / golden coins? unlimited health, move speed Thanks. Hope you can please add updates for Surival. As the 5 cheats at present need serious updates.

Health.
Energy.
Level.
Exp.
Talents.
Gold… an easier alternative to current.
Build all/free crafting… base building takes forever to have stacks and stacks of items to build a base.

1 Like

can you make the damage cheat 2000 damage or more? plsss

What are you trying to do? if you need to beat the dire wolf i can show you a way to easly do so

To avoid that problem with all items just duble click on the item

this is exactly what we need for the game.

Unlimited hunger, and durability are no longer working.
Please fix/update the cheats.

1 Like

An updated version would be nice with new mods such as Speed(Time) Hack as time is an issue and that’s all I ask for, please and thank you. <3

this game is dead mam is been abandoned for 3yrs now no waste you time

Wasteland Survival Update Cheats infinite life please

Please update Wasteland Survival.