Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs 2 Trainer and Cheats.

4 Likes

The Watch Dogs 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Issues found so far:
unlimited health gives both players and npcs unlimited health, and explosions still kill you.

unlimited money simply doesn’t work,

1 Like

The health cheat has been reported with the other trainers on here. Nothing we can do just use it when you need too. Also the explosions have been talk about several times and that is a scripted event in the game that’s suppost to happen .
Money couple people said to scan people and will have plenty of money.
I don’t play this game so not sure about the scanning thing

1 Like

money does work, just buy stuff

1 Like

How’d you get it to work? The scanning thing isn’t working for me, and I can’t buy anything unless I have the money to do so, which I don’t.

bonjour moi j’ai un problème quand je lance les cheats il y a un message qui dit trouble loading the cheats intro your game j’ai deja relancer le jeux plusieurs foi mais sa ne marche toujours pas ?

Hello. So Recently the cheat menu for watch dogs 2 epic games launched. Everything works fine except something. Infinity Money. Maybe it’s me or the app but for me, It does not let me give my self infinity cash. Do I need to do anything or is it a wemod bug?

Hello.

As stated above by another user, buy something after using the infinite money cheat.

I have not had the time to play this game yet, but if it is anything like the first Watch Dogs, getting money is extremely easy by just running around the map scanning people and then going to an ATM to claim the money you stole from them. So you should be able to easily get money as soon as you have unlocked this ability in order to spend something to make the cheat work.

Okay thanks sorry If It was a stupid or a annoying question.

dinheiro comigo não funcionou tbm, e tbm estou com problemas na vida ilimitada q para quem recebe é EU e TODOS os NPC’s do jogo, estou chateado com esse treinador

Hi welcome. Please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks

I’ve addded the EAC command in Uplay, Steam and even added it into a shortcut and tried to execute the trainer through wemod based on this shortcut. However, Wemod keeps showing the message “we’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game”. What can I do?

This trainer is for the Epic Games version of the game, as the name of it suggests. Not the Uplay or Steam versions.

All cheats work but one cheat is bugged.

Unlimited health - yep this give you unlimited health but npc got immunity on bullets

1 Like

+1, you cant die, but NPC’s as well. Unless you takedown them or zap em.

The NPCs having unlimited health is a game limitation.

The devs, for some reason, seem to have coded the player and NPC health values to share the same memory address in your PC’s RAM.
I believe they may have done this so that the game’s NPCs level with the player so that the game doesn’t become too easy, but still, it is a very lazy and amateurish thing for a game designer to do. This is not an issue the trainer can resolve.

Just don’t turn the health cheat on until you need it (ie, about to die).

Hello
the Watchdog 2 Cheats dont work for me. WeMod says the Cheats are compatible with mine, but i cant load them into my game.

Did you follow the instructions to bypass the anticheat?

hay un problema tengo ya descargado el Watch dogs 2 en epicgames y cuando cuero abrirlo por la webmod, en vez de PLAY, dice FIX y al presionarlo me lleva a esta pagina, por favor ayĂşdenme plis.