Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ow boi thanks. That worked. Grateful.

When i click on Play, it will launch the game, and then say failed to load cheats. It contuinues to say this while the game is already launched. I have put in the -eac_launcher in the Game Launch Arguments and that has not done anything. I am not sure what to do.

You might need to launch the game before pressing play.

I have and it still gives me the same message.

I mean with the game shortcut and not Infinity.

I just launched the game through Uplay and then hit play in infinity once i was actually in the game, and i still get the same message.

Make sure you read all the instructions for disabling eac, it sounds like it is still running. Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer

@Godzi1954 You need to disable EAC. Until you get the disabled EAC message by game, you can forget about trainer working.

Scroll up to second post in this thread for a detailed how to on disabling EAC.

@STN I have everything working but the unlimited money feature flips off as soon as i click it on, how do i fix this?

Get steam version

Ok :slight_smile:

Unlimited Health Not working
Unlimited Ammo working
No Reload Not Working
Unlimited Battery Not working
Unlimited Money Not woking
Stealth Working
Add Followers
Ignore Research Points Working
why others not working ???

Get latest steam version man

ALREADY ON UPDATED version of steam but still i m facing issue

hello i m using cracked version of watch dogs 2 some cheats are not working on my infinity & i don’t know how to put that watch dogs 2 in UPLAY plz someone guide me how to install on UPLay & fix that easy anti cheat

Get steam version. It wouldn’t work anyway for cracked.

@STN here is screen of mine watch dogs 2

Cheats are activated

i don’t think there is any steam version of watch dogs 2 is available for download ?

What do i need to buy for the unlimited money to work

Something.