Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It even gave me the message when I was in main menu that EAC wasn’t installed/deactivated.

Have you tried restarting your OS ?

Maybe there are 2 instances of the Watch Dogs 2 .exe/process still running in the background (including Infinity) ? Just my thoughts.

Check the Task Manager.

Apart from disabling EAC, I presume you have already tried this method as well, with NO luck whatsoever ?

"Are you running INFINITY as an ADMIN or normal user ? Try both the Admin, as well as user modes. Launch INFINITY, after you have loaded the Game’s level.

First start the game, then attach INFINITY".

Ok, I’ll try it. Will be back soon! :slight_smile:

Oh and the problem is that it doesn’t recognize WatchDogs2 process as the game. It seems to believe that the launcher is the game.

Yeah still not working. I did the things you told me and it still just launches the launcher for the game.

What happens, if the you start the Game directly by clicking on the EXE/executable file located under the installed path, assuming there is one ?

Instead of the Launcher, try clicking the exe directly, and then launch and attach INFINITY.

Btw, I don’t have this game with me, so I’m not sure about the exact name of the Game’s executable file.

Those are the only executables. And the watch dog one is the launcher and the game.

Update isn’t the issue, trainer should attach fine and the only thing that might not work is health cheat.

If infinity launches another process then it means infinity has no access to the already running process either due to EAC or low permissions. Run infinity as admin and add/disable your antivirus.

Also EAC has a service running in background even if you disable it so you might need to restart your computer once.

I am updating the health/ammo cheat now

EDIT: The launcher is the game so there’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Okay so I restarted the computer and some other message just popped up. It said that it could not find the process and told me to restart and click the Start Game button so we’ll see what happens now! (starting the game as of writing this)

Did you restart your OS, like I suggested before ?

Edit: Never mind…Didn’t see your last reply while typing.

Okay so now it can’t find the process. I started Infinity in both admin and as a normal user.
edit. oh! Wait! It worked now. Nevermind! Thanks for the help guys!
Aaaaand it crashed haha. Whatever. I think it was a onetime thing. Whatever, cya!

Trainer updated.

I’m not able to use Unlimited Money or Battery,

Hey,
I had the same problem as you except error = 5 and it never worked for me as it did for you once,
but nevermind, try this,
I read through all of the page and tried everything and nothing worked,
then I remembered that the author said either it was low permissions or eac,
so then I thought I was running it in admin and also disabled the eac,
but i thought i should recheck and then i noticed that even tough I had disabled eac through steam and uplay before but it got enabled again so I disabled it by “-eac_laucher” and then didn’t close steam and uplay then launched the game then attached infinity it worked except for the health cheat.But else worked fine except lag cuz I was getting AVG 45 FPS now I get no more than 15.

I don’t think fps has anything to do with infinity unless running them both is to much for your pc.

Well i dont think its too much for my pc as i am getting 45 avg fps

My specs:
I5 4440s
Gtx 1060
8 gb ram
256 ssg

Sorry i messaged from the account. I am the same person you replied to

I die even when I activate the unlimited health and yes I went to Game Properties in Uplay and click on Edit next to game launch arguments and entered -eac launcher and saved it. I also deleted the eac file as well.

Has there been a recent update to the game?

@STN suggestions?

Yeah the game had another update last night. I will update the trainer.

Trainer updated. @adamh071289