Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Edit; nvm… got it working.

Any upcoming research points hack coming?

Hey, how does the add followers one work? i have tried gaining but it doesnt seem to work

@CamoDude Fixed. Now when you gain some followers, you will get 100x more you get normally from that mission with cheat activated. This is from only two missions

@Nikolas238 Add followers cheat should give you more than enough now

1 Like

Any way to make a skill point cheat?

@LazyPug Did you ever get banned? Or are you able to do multiplayer just fine after reenabling online for your modded save?

If anybody can answer that would be great. Just want to know if it’s confirmed safe to turn online back on after using a trainer to modify your save.

Hi there when ever i use the Trainer from Infinity it makes my game go from 60 FPS to 15. Any Tips to fix this

The game has been patched and inf health doesn’t stay on.

1 Like

@C_Maggotbone @STN

Yep, seems the trainer needs an update.

Updated @C_Maggotbone @Teyzer

@MadMaster1300 I have no idea why this is happening for you, i don’t think its a trainer issue or everyone would have complained. Make sure your antivirus isn’t interfering, some antiviruses have a game mode option, use that or add infinity to its exception.

I told frank about this and he said he will look into it.

2 Likes

Ide like to do a new request.

1. Inf Timer
1 Like

So i added it to the Exception list of Avast and nothing it still dropped

I’ve done everything. I start the game and than I click Start game. Error 5

Edit: If I click “Start Game” without opening the game, it says that the game has closed…

Thanks for the update @STN

@C_Maggotbone I second this.

Also, if at all possible i’d like to request a ‘Change Weather’ option. Even though it seems ridiculous, I always like the ability to mess around with the weather to make it rain.

@Zeiro99 Disable EAC. Scroll up to second post above to see how.

This trainer is not compatible with the current version (1.07.141.6.988937) giving error code 5. I first tired the launch command -eac_launcher and that did nothing. I then removed EAC from the folder structure and was able to get the in-game message that online would be disabled but trainer continued to throw Ecode-5. I tried various combinations of running game/Uplay/Infinity as Admin w/ various combinations of dealing with EAC. I did all of this on two different windows 10 systems. Nothing has worked. Just giving a heads-up if anyone gets around to looking into it. Side note; I am unable to access the game from Cheat Engine or HxD as well.

@STN It’s disabled

Me too…

Not sure if this helps, but I haven’t been having any problem with the game or Infinity.

I am using the “-eac_launcher” command, game version 1.07.141.6.988937, and the most up to date version of Infinity. Loading the game, then clicking “Start Game” on Infinity.

I have noticed that the game does seem to hang for a moment on start up at the “Logging In” screen, then the “EAC is disabled” pop-up comes up, then after a few seconds, the main title screen appears.

Again, not sure if this helps, but just thought I would report what I’m seeing.

1 Like

Likewise…

@ZohmBii Same. All has been working fine for me.