Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the play key

Norton already whitelisted it and disabling my it did nothing.

Infinity works fine with my other games it just does not load the cheats for this one

You’re supposed to disable the anticheat. Follow the instructions in my second post at the very top

nvm im retarded i did not know what you meant in the first and second post, it works fine now.

how come theres not 1 cheat to help with your wanted level when the first game had them

i cant use unlimited money and add followers and unlimited battery

Having trouble getting this to work on windows 10. Can’t find the target line when i go into properties

Hey, I love this trainer, but it is missing something. Can you add a toggle spider tank mode if possible? Oh and can you add the wanted level thing like the Watch Dogs 1 trainer has?

For some reason, it won’t pick up that I own the game. I bought it off of UPlay so I linked it by manually putting it in, but after that WeMod wont connect to my game. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Okay. I installed the game but not using Uplay or Steam. It’s just installed on its own. When I add the -eac_launcher to the line of code and then try and launch the game, the icon of the game pops up on my screen but then doesn’t do anything for about 20 seconds and then closes. I’m not sure why it happens but it does. I can leave a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/1d66986519d67a13f28c5233155d64e4
These are the properties of my Watch Dogs 2 Shortcut on my C drive.

I don’t remember how it worked for cracked version. You will have to read this thread for solutions.

Maybe the cracked version had eac disabled already. Can’t remember seems like an eternity ago

Hey I am having troubles with activating cheats. I have disabled anti easy cheat through the Uplay app, yet whenever I stard watch dogs 2 through We Mod it opens the game and says it there is a problem. Thanks.

Normally, I’d suggest reading the entire thread, you’d no doubt find the answer. But since the thread is literally 2 years in the making, I’ll summarize a bit.

You’ve already disabled the EAC. That’s step 1. Step 2 is what you’re looking for.

Plz help i get in the game using wemod and press all the options and none of them work. It does not give me an error and i have easyanticheat disabled. It just says nothing!!!

Follow the second post in this thread until you get the eac disabled message. Run the game yourself then click Play.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list.

Make sure you have steam or uplay version.

it does not work for me. no error messages , no anything (i disabled EAC proprely)
It doesn’t say playing on the WeMod Desktop App
I am using windows 10

Read the second post in this thread. Disable EAC so you get the message in game.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Launch the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key