Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Make sure you follow these instructions :slightly_smiling_face:

If I get rid of the launch option and play the game online with a friend on the game that I hacked with max research skills completed, will I get banned

If you rid of the launch option I do not believe WeMod will be able to attach to the game as we did not make a bypass for this gameā€™s anti cheat (EAC).

As always, itā€™s safest to assume that if you cheat online, you will be banned. :+1:

I mean if I launch the game without WeMod and play with a friend.

You should be okay. As long as you donā€™t launch with WeMod while playing online, the EAC shouldnā€™t bother you.

Hi!
I have a little problem with trainer. I play on uplay, and some options of trainer work. Like:

• No Reload
  • Unlimited Money
  • Unlimited Battery
  • Stealth
  • Add Followers

But no others, other just go on and off quickly.
EAC is already off.

Yes that will happen if you use a different game version some will work and some wont
This is for the steam version. Will probably need a new trainer for uplay version

same here! UPLAY+ Version.

Not another game with uplay +
Should still work if you pick the regular exe and not the exe +

ik it works Mod, but only the cheats that he says work so its not really working as important cheats to me are not working :frowning:

Clicking the regular exe still opens the exe + no way around it. We voted for the uplay trainer and its over 2k now, just hoping you guys know that includes us voting for uplay+

target has been reached for nearly a week for the uplay trainer. any news on when its being made?

Unfortunately we do not give ETAs for trainers. I wouldnā€™t expect it to be too long though :slightly_smiling_face:

uhm guys, he was not online recentlyā€¦ and i see this on his profile, i doubt he still makes updates? possibly someone else has to pick this up @mrantifun perhaps?

STN

Retired Trainer Maker

Yes he went on his way unfortunately. With school and a new job hasnt much time so ya hope one of the others pick this up or make a new one !:tired_face:

1 Like

damn, no worries, will keep an eye on app and wait. Hope @MrAntiFun does pick it up.

2 Likes

One of our devs will pick it up, just need a bit of time :slightly_smiling_face:

awesome thanks for the update.

is thier a new way of disabling the anti cheat because the way that is shone dose not work im on steam and sorry for miss spellings

:slightly_smiling_face: