Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is suddenly missing half the options. It had 18+, now there’s only 9. Infinite ammo and No reload are still there, but they don’t work. I can enable, but they turn back off again.

Everything is still there for me for some reason for me when i click history i have two 1 year old 18+ trainers to choose from.

1 Like

That’s right. I ended up finding the history section and sure enough it was set on the 4 year old 9 option version. I didn’t even know about the history menu, so I don’t know how it got switched to the old one. Weird. Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks!

Yes it is a recent change in an update to wemod or something that seems to have made it so it auto selects the oldest avaible trainer automatically for any game.

one hit kill doesn’t work for me

Unlimited skill points is not working, my good sir :).

Definitaly needs an Update. :smiley:

1. undetected in missions, needs a update.
  2. full reputation, needs a update.
  3. hacking time, needs a update.
  4. unlimited car health, needs a update.
  5. full health needs a update, because it, scare´s the npc off in the game

:slight_smile:

The only issues I am having are with One Hit Kill and the Add 500 XP. This trainer could definitely use a cheat to stop the count down when doing CTOS Breach.

Not working. After starting new game the game will crash.

Works for me. When do you press play in wemod?

Somehow i don’t understand your question…

I have just installed the game and then i pressed new game…

When do you press play in the wemod client to activate the trainer?

Do you press play to launch the game? Do you wait until you are at the main menu then press play? Or do you wait until you are in-game then press play to activate it?

Or are you saying the game crashes when you press new game without even using wemod?

Ohh, thanks.

I pressed “Play” in WeMod to launch the game.

Gotcha. Try starting the new game and then when you have control of your character alt tab out and press play in wemod and see if that works. Do you own Watch Dogs on steam or a different platform?

Yeah, Steam. Thanks for help, i’ll try it.

Yeah please let me know if it works or not :+1:

unlimited health is not working , just keep auto off

add no recoil,its essential for this game.

Doesn’t look like the cheats work anymore.