Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs Trainer and Cheats.

The Watch Dogs cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi, unlimited health does not work neither money nor experience, can you help me?

1 Like

Unlimited skill points do not work.

3 Likes

Make sure read the notes on the statistic window.

Using the One Hit Kill send everyone into a panic.

@MrAntiFun

Unlimited Skill points is not working

2 Likes

Unlimited health has an issue of “scaring” off all npc’s that you try to find.

The Watch Dogs cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

not one cheat works for the gold edition

There a chance the gold edition would require a separate trainer, this trainer is specifically for the base game on steam :slightly_smiling_face:

The inf digital trip timer isn’t working, whenever I activate it, it Immediately goes to mission failed

it is a bit weird that the 3 year old trainer is listed as compatable, but this one from last autumn is listed as maybe compatible.

1 Like

The DLC Watch Dogs Bad Blood, something is causing Driving missions to fail when acquiring the vehicle. Don’t know which cheat is doing it. I think it is Unlimited Vehicle Health, but I’m not sure. Any help?

I’ve figured out what that failed driving missions is caused by… it’s definitely the Unlimited Vehicle Health hack… because, the vehicle has a “health meter” so the UVH hack won’t work and causes the mission to fail because “the vehicle was wrecked”. Hate to say it but Watch Dogs is one of those pain in the ass games.

1 Like

infinity ammo doesn’t work

1 Like

Unlimited ammo ? Just use no reload usually always works

1 Like

Unlimited ammo and no realod doesn’t work…

Everything still works fine for me.

I hope mr antifun fixes it but i know he most likely won’t considering the fact this is 1 year old