Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs: Legion Trainer and Cheats.

1 Like

The Watch Dogs: Legion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I cant find the .exe for watch dogs legion any help?
(EDIT) Just realised I had to switch to the ubisoft trainer…

could I get a little more direction on the lunch arguments piece? I have them in there but it’s still not working

1 Like

The Watch Dogs: Legion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Will there be any updates soon?
The only cheats that don’t turn off on their own once launched are Unlimited Health and Ammo.
I probably has something to do with UBISOFT Connect updating or maybe it was the game. Regardless, I was able to use it without issue for the past two days then suddenly stopped today.

Tried starting watch dogs legion (Epic Games) using wemod first (play) and it keeps saying cant find game, Ubisoft now starts trying to connect, ubisoft did start the game after clicking wemods play button but wemod didnt work. Ive been using wemod for the game for awhile with no problems. I havebnt changed anything. This was post closed for some reason…whats wrong?
Thanks,

I re downloaded game, wemod allows me to start but then it says we cant find game…again, please is there a work around on this? It use to work great:) Anyone tell me what to do here??
Thank you

Make sure you have added WeMod as an exception in your AV, and please make sure you are only attempting to use these in singleplayer. If that doesn’t work you may need to manually add the launch conditions in the trainer notes (info) then attach WeMod after the game has started.

1 Like

Hi thank you, I was using “Epic” games as I bought it there …I switched to Ubisoft button and it started working again :slight_smile: Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

How do I do that

other ability instant cooldown not working.
please add instant cooldown on all ability like destroyed drone, shock drone, pocketwatch, AR Cloak + Elite Combat Cloak, AR Medical Shield, Rally Cry, Electro Fist, etc all other ability cooldown.
and maybe add inf duration for cloak, inf drone health, no overheat(drone and turret), drone missile no reload.

2 Likes

The game Purchased in Epic Games
The problem writes:
we r having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more Info

I tried to run the game with Ubisoft but it is the same problem.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you paste your error messages into the search tool in the top-right of the community before posting, you’ll generally be shown a troubleshooting thread for that error right away.

—> "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

You need to add more steps than just " or add -dx11 -BattlEyeLauncher to the game’s launch arguments. " cuz not all of us know how to change the arguments

cheats seem to be working, except for Unlimited Money & Tech Points :0(

Can you add the steam version?

1 Like

Update on steam version or the latest patch please? thank you

Yeah when I launch the game from the app it’s just a black screen then it crashes

Launching for Epic or Ubisoft both through WeMod and after adding " -dx11 -BattlEyeLauncher" to the arguments, I am still met with “We’re having trouble loading the mods into your game”. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is it a WeMod issue?

1 Like