WaW - Godmode/Noclip Online Multiplayer

I know this game is old but still just showing you guys that noclip and godmode is possible in online multiplayer not just zombies after all patches also I’m not using my JTAG.

I wont be releasing, just showing you it’s still possible. :smile:

At the end I get a message look at date sent for proof that it’s after all patches. :smile:

You shouldn’t of uploaded it to YouTube Lee, that’s worse than releasing a tutorial. The second a Treyarch employee sees this, it will be put forward for patching and the commands will be removed.

You should’ve permanently kept it to yourself.

ahahah wow.

lol I was going to. I can’t see Treyarch bringing a update out since it’s a old game and only a few people if not only me are doing it. :smile:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and upwards all have scheduled updates due to the exploits on the playstation, the updates are being released across all platforms.

Call of Duty: World at War isn’t really old, it’s Treyarchs previous entry in the series.

Damn :anguished: lol, I’ll just have to hope they don’t patch it, I don’t think they will.

I’m pretty f*cking jealous. Did you activate them with binds?

Lee, I’d do anything for this. <3 (no homo) lmao.

Maybe, maybe not lol I don’t want to give anything away on how I did it. :smile:

lol. :laughing:

Did you do this on your own?

Have you tried whatever method you are using on CoD 4?

Yup.

Yup, but most of the good commands don’t work as they’ve been removed.

This is Sexy!!! OMG dude do not leak! Only leak to people you trust, so other can share in this sexyness

~Anime

Wow, congratulations Lee. If I was you, I’d be well happy. Lmao.
I wouldn’t be able to do anything like this… D:

You shoulda load it, ****, it pull it to kill em.

LOL THUMBS UP TO ME AND LEE I HAVE DONE THIS ASWELL AND I MIGHT LEAK IT TO A FEW PEOPLE SOON HEHE

Lee, nice job! All I have to say is “NEVER LEAK THIS UNLESS ITS TO SOMEONE TRUSTED” because its treyarch and they will patch it.

Maybe I could be one of those? :expressionless:
I’m a trusted person and don’t want to ruin the modding community.

lol Nice,