Way of the Hunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this gonna get updated? Hasnt been updated since rare furs update the sway doesnt work and bugs out the game? Thanks!

1 Like

Please update the trainer

The Way of the Hunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Sorry but the trainer does not work properly. some functions are messing up the terrain and money is not working at all.

1 Like

Just checked on Steam and no sway isnt working, neither is umlimited money

some functions are messing up the terrain please fix it

1 Like

Game has been updated and now some cheats donā€™t work

1 Like

The Way of the Hunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when i press the keybind that should make it work it gives the sound two times
each time is a diffrent chime and when i check back at wemod app it didā€™nt turn anything on

Is there any way to make a mod that ages up the animals?

same issue, none of the cheats activates for me

Pleas add a way to reset cash! it has been a requested feature for the last 6 months!

way of the hunter freezes when i use wemod have to restart pc

way of the hunter freezes when i use wemod have to restart pc

Donā€™t mean to bother you with small things but do you think there would be anyway to allow us to modify the amount of money we have instead of unlimited money. I donā€™t really like using mods that break the game but I also would still like to be able to share my cool kills without looking like a cheater because I have 100,000,000$. I tried my luck at cheat engine to fix it back to 1000$ but no luck.

Same here. Iā€™d like to add that challenge back. $100M is fun at first but after a while you want the earning of money to mean something. I would like to set it back to something reasonable.

Please Add ESP For Animals

Unlimited money cheat doesnā€™t work and thatā€™s probably what 99% of players using this mod wanted

1 Like

Game was updated, major update, my game crashes with trainer active, video seems to be scattered - facets. Iā€™ve tried an other trainer from a concurrent, no problems and video stays okā€¦
Donā€™t worry still love your trainers, WMOD better.

Info, iā€™ve also tried an older trainer version - 21/01/23. gameplay - looks and video not corrupted.

Lots of cracked games works, only this game donĀ“t work to me.