We Happy Few Cheats and Trainer for Steam

sit here and play with yourself

if you say so boss starts trying to flick hand sanitizer into their own mouth

possible to get windows support?

Don’t work.

I think the window’s version has to be voted on since it’s on a different “platform” instead of steam and we are still waiting for the steam version to even be updated it’s been outdate since it was a EA title so :confused:

Everyone should just wait, @STiNGERR would have to redo the trainer from the ground up as the layout for the game has changed and there is a lot more then before and he is most likely working on other trainers

I hope Stinger gets to it eventually. <3

Are we getting an update or new trainer soon ?
Would be really swell to use cheats in this " new " game !!
Thanks alot i’ll be waiting ! :kissing_heart:

You sound like a prostitute waiting for somebody.

Game any good?
Might try it myself if it is

1 Like

Yea the game is great better then when it was in early access

1 Like

@STN none of the hacks work, some also auto untoggle when you try to turn them on they turn themselves off, but literally none of the hacks work for my steam version of the game.

Well i know everyone loves to blame STN for a lot of stuff on here but this is STINGERrs trainer
And it wont work because the game was re-released on august 8th and have to wait for stingerr to update this or make a new trainer

1 Like

@Trucido

2 Likes

The game updated on Saturday the 18th and looks like the trainer is no longer working with Patch 1.3!

@STiNGERR forgot to mention you in the previous message :stuck_out_tongue: ^^

The We Happy Few cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Awsome dude i knew i could count on you. See just have to wait for a little bit and it gets done !
Thanks alot

Just want to put that they all work great. (Im not a beta tester cuz frank wont let me )
But i tried them all and no problems !! Thanks :grinning:

yea its great work with what you did @STiNGERR I didn’t realise how long I was playing the game for 5 hours straight

The update for the full release works great. There are a couple if side effects I was not expecting.

The first is that Infinite Joy will keep you in what ever state your Joy Meter is in. For example if you take Sunshine you will stay in a Sunshine state. There are two states that can be a problem, “Joy Overdose” and “Joy Crash” There are situations where you are exposed to Joy in the environment and if you have Infinite Joy turned on you will go into “Joy Overdose” which will not go away, your abilities while in Joy Overdose are limited and can cause a problem.

The second is more of a warning about using Unlimited Items. If you have Unlimited Items enabled when you character gets into a situation where your items are taken away and you find them later you will gent an exponential number of the non-stackable items back. For example if you have Unlimited Items on so you have 99 shovels when find your items after having them taken away it seems that each of the 99 shovels are added to you inventory separately so you end up with 99 stacks of 99 shovels in your inventory.

is it possible to get this for the windows store version? @STiNGERR