We Happy Few Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any Idea when this trainer is going to be fixed?

I think STiNGERR the creator of the trainer is going to wait for the full release 10th of August and do a full update then as there is going to be a lot to update.

smart move :slight_smile:

@STiNGERR could you answer a question when the game gets a full release how long do you think it would take you to update the trainer. (just a estimate)

Game just launched today and the trainer needs a update

Yeah Full release came out if this can be updated that would be great or maybe wait a day or two for patchā€™s ? but itā€™s no longer a EA title.

1 Like

yeah i cant wait to see whats new thou im just started playing again its been a year

i wonder if this trainer is popular enough to get updated

i certainly hope so. iā€™ve got version 1.1.6 so far the hunger and thirst seem to be the only ones workingā€¦ no other provider has a working trainer either though.

1 Like

Hi, this trainer does not seem to be working with the fully released game. It did not work either for the early access version. Could you please fix/update it?

Thanks.

2 Likes

yeah i had to do custom setting for the difficulty cause i suck at feeding and watering my character let alone myself lmao

please update :frowning:

2 Likes

i know what you mean. at least thereā€™s no active penalties for not being fed and watered anymore ( no longer possible to starve or thirst to death for instance )

1 Like

yeah it was a bitch

@STiNGERR Could you please update the trainer?

Thanks in advance

hello can you please update this trainer, it doesnā€™t work with the latest version of the game :confused:

specifically the infinite items and easy craft cheats donā€™t event activateā€¦ as soon as i try to turn them on they instantly turn back off again

@STiNGERR Hopefully you can fix it soon

1 Like

im sure hes working as hard and fast as he can

The cheats stopped working because the game has been updated, now what?

1 Like