We Mod did work on two games then quit altogether?

Hi and Thanks for having me.
I downloaded WeMod when I bought Titanfall 2 it worked flawless for several days, I also bought Mudrunner and it worked flawless for a couple of days.
Then when I went to play Mudrunner and the trainer wouldn’t work all of a sudden saying this version was designed to run on 32 bit and I have 64bit Windows Home.
Then I go into Titanfall 2 and the trainer would activate, But when I’d go to use any of my guns it was all of a sudden using my Ammo and I was no longer in “god mode”.
Has anyone else have this happen to them?
And if so did you find a way to fix it. Thanks for any help you can give.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Did you get the game for free from Epic Games? If you did, we do not have a trainer for MudRunner on Epic Games at this time.

The trainer for the Steam version requires an update, as indicated on the WeMod desktop app by the large “Request Update” button. And we offer no guarantee that trainers made for different store versions will be compatible.

Either way: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community.

Titanfall 2 is a very unfriendly game when it comes to cheating. Developers don’t think about cheaters when they make their games.

See here: https://community.wemod.com/t/titanfall-2-cheats-and-trainer-for-origin/23920/52?u=ravenfyre.

No It is the Steam Version I haven’t had it a week.
Thanks for the help you gave me above, But sorry to say it didn’t make any difference.