We mod doesn't load

Launch we mod, tells me to log in (never used to) and now I get an infinite loading screenScreenshot 2021-09-29 132432

5 Likes

im having same issue, was working fine then installed newest update and now stuck at loading as well

Exactly what happened to me

Likewise. I just updated to 7.1.14 and was having issues loading the application. I checked the console and received this error constantly:

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///C:/Users//AppData/Local/WeMod/app-7.1.14/resources/app.asar/output/vendor-bundle.js.map:

1 Like

I am also having the same issue after installing the new update.

glad im not the only one having an issue with this

I too am having the same issue, I am getting the same devtools failed message in the dev console. In addition I get s scrolling error GET https://api.wemod.com/v3/account 401. When I close the program none of the processes hang. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times verifying all app folder files are gone. I am using my own modem and have verified the exceptions for Wemod in my antivirus.

First time user here. Glad to find this thread so that I know this isn’t usual - hopefully fixed soon

found this post from august

maybe the same issue?

ye im having this issue as well i hope they fix it soon

Wait wait i got through

Same here after selecting run as administrator it loaded up and let me sign in but now it says I have no internet connection when I do

Hi everyone,

Please refer to the support article that was just posted: Account Access Issues - Sept. 28. 2021 - WeMod Support

If you need help accessing your account, please send us an email at support@wemod.com.

thanks!