We Mod trainer infinite loading screen

Glad it helped you. Ya they have their own internet security. !

1 Like

What exactly do you disable?

You need to disable the advance security. It will only show if you are subscribed to it which means you are paying for it monthly.

Yup I don’t have it, still gets stuck on the load screen. Hmmm

Ran as admin worked. Which I’m fine with. I have another thread I’ll update it, thanks for the response.

The debug console (ctrl+shift+d) shows “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502”

I also get a 502 error when I try to access the wemod page. https://www.wemod.com/

Seems like an issue on wemod’s end.

2 Likes

I went into control panel removed Wemod Guard thing then I ran WeMod normally but it didnt log in to my account but extremecanvas but it worked still, so I tried to switch users and now I have the same problem again tried running admin but still nothing.

I’ll reinstall just to see if that works.

I have the same problem since yesterday! Need help!

Same here

same problem here too :frowning:

It’s fixed now. Was a little problem

2 Likes

nope its down.

For some of us, we are able to access this site, but when we launch the client, we only get that infinite loading screen

Though, in another thread, one user suggested going to task manager, look for multiple instances of WeMod running, end task, then relaunch WeMod. It worked for me, though, is this a workaround only? Hopefully not. And, what could’ve caused multiple instances of WeMod running at the same time?

1 Like

ThankYou Very much
Task Manager Clearing Worked for Me !!!

hi, I have the same issue. -1573308991655

salut, depuis aujourd’hui mĂȘme problĂšme wemod reste bloquer dans l’écran de chargement :frowning:

Have you tried these?

• If you have Comcast, you need to disable the advanced security feature because it wrongly identifies WeMod as a threat. You should also try adding it as an exception in your regular anti-virus program too, just in case.
  • Use task manager (in the “More Details” view) to find and close all instances of WeMod that might be running in the background. Then try again. As you can read above in this thread, this resolved the issue for others previously.
  • Delete and re-install the software.

I also had this issue, mine was solved by closing the program, shutting down my VPN (NordVPN), then reloading WeMod. Seems to be VPN related.

I have this same problem. I don’t have Comcast’s advanced security enabled and I’m not using a VPN. I’m on W7U.

Just adding that I get a 502 connection error, as well as slow loading on the site & Cloudflare errors. This is definitely a problem on WeMod’s end.