Welcome to ParadiZe Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to ParadiZe
This is the official discussion topic of the Welcome to ParadiZe Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Always Normal Temperature
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Set Damage Multiplier
6. Unlimited Items
7. No Weight
8. [Sel. Item] Set Amount
9. Set Experience Multiplier
10. No Reload
11. No Skill Point Requirements
12. No Crafting Requirements
13. Easy Recipes

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

To avoid any crashes, it is recommended to activate the Trainer after loading your save.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/07/2024
    Started development

• 03/07/2024
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Welcome to ParadiZe cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
1 Like

Can you add a cheat for the indestructibility of the camp? I’ve been agonizing over the quest for a few days now and can’t move on.

1 Like

First off all thank you so much for the trainer,and wat teela ask godmode for the buildings if its possible that will be great.

1 Like

Game crashes as soon as it comes up if i use wemod :frowning:

1 Like

I got the same problem like badwhite cat,when you wanne try to start the trainer direct you get a error massege.
Little update its not all the time,i start the game 5 time’s now without the trainer no problems,and i start the game with the trainer 5 time’s and 1 time the game crasht and 1 time i get a error but can play the game.

@Dutch-gold
That’s coming from the game itself. I was randomly having similar issues without anything active.

its not all the time,i start the game 5 time’s now without the trainer no problems,and i start the game with the trainer 5 time’s and 1 time the game crasht and 1 time i get a error but can play the game.

1 Like

Cheat regarding no reload for weapons doesn’t work.

when i activate the trainer game crashes, plz help

Hi! I just used the trainer and I didn’t have any crashing issue. Did you follow the Read before playing instruction?

1 Like