Welcome to the Game II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the Game II
This is the official discussion topic of the Welcome to the Game II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited DOS Coins
2. Unlimited Hack Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2019
    Started development

• 09/28/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 08/22/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Welcome to the Game II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The Welcome to the Game II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

For some reason, when I open the game, none of the options work. Do you have any fixes?

is possible for future to add more cheats like dissable enemy or key extraction?

2 Likes

The Trainer is great would suggest adding more tho really would love to disable the police they are so broken I love this game its just wayyy to hard

Trainer works great, was my first WeMod game!
Is there any chance to get an freeze AI / freeze Time option? Freezing the time maybe also affects the police, because you are staying litterally 0 minutes in the wifi network…?

It still works! this was my first, i was skeptical at first, due to the warning about it not working with the newest version of the game, but it does in fact work, spend 1 dos coin, then activate unlimited dos next purchase you will see 999,999 dos coins! ty for making this!