WeMod App Activity

Please design this app to use normal Windows directory structures. This directory: C:\ProgramData\use name\WeMod is not permitted (by design) on my OS and nor will it be to any other user who has advanced security (NOT Norton, Comodo, Malwarebytes, Avast, etc etc) configured and installed correctly. Allow the use of custom install locations. Also C:\Users\name>\AppData\any executable and/or script is also denied due to malware, ransomware (mostly) and Trojans. This has nothing to do with anti-virus, desktop firewall softwares.

WeMod has made it extremely difficult for the average user to obtain, install and use this app. I am not an average user. My IDS (firewall) refuses to allow the WeMod installer to download because it’s accessing blacklisted/well known offenders. I can provide all the analysis and/or charts from reputable security agents upon request.

I came here from Lifetime CheatHappens and MrAntiFun to join WeMod but not like this. Please be more transparent with the application and the ips/ports/websockets it’s trying to access. I’m not asking for source codes I’m just asking for better information.

This app won’t connect out even with whitelisting:

“server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 104.24.26.12:443”

104.24.26.12 == <It won’t let me link the web address here> (2 link limit)

Whitelisting this IP also whitelists everyone else under this IP which can open people up to dangers. This is the problem with Cloudflare; good and bad.

This is whitelisted in my IDS and firewall yet still the app fails to connect which means it’s trying to access addresses unknown and that are still being blocked. There are thousands of entries in my logs so trying to find WeMod is nearly impossible without knowing what I am looking for.

<It won’t let me link the web address here> (2 link limit)

WeMod staff/developer feedback would be welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

P.S It now connects with the user: LivingZipper44 already logged into the account. This is not my user id/account! Just wow!

For change user just click down arrow top right and change user
And also not sure if you do but comcast ( if you do ) has their own advanced security

First off, I’m not on Comcast. Secondly, another user account should not have been logged into when first opening the app. That is called “compromised” and I have since removed WeMod is all aspects, so please remove my account and ALL associated with that from the Wemod website/community as I won’t take any further risks here. Thank you.

It only happens when you sign out or not signed in. It’s a randomly generated account so you still get the wepoints. It isn’t any harm.
Ok sorry you feel that way.
Let us know if we can further assist you in any way

That maybe, ptondo, but only the staff and developers know this. It’s not stated anywhere that this may happen. The user has to sign up to use the service so the account creation is redundant if WeMod is going to randomly generate an account anyway. I’m not trying to be difficult but, instead, point out a few issues that may cause red flags for many users and their AV apps, of those, which I’ve already mentioned. So if you could please remove my account, as soon as possible, and ALL associated with that from the WeMod website/community that would be appreciated.

Ok sorry that you dont like the wemod app I have used it for 4 years and never had a problem. As a new user I understand how you feel about " surprise " things as you said and not being told upfront probably something we should incorporate into the app
But you will need to send PM to
Support@wemod.com to have your info removed. Maybe wait n see it mite grow on you !